Chapter 30: Moving Forward

Chapter 30: Moving forward

Christian's POV

I suddenly woke up when my phone's ring. Bumangon ako and answer it for awhile, halos mabagsak ang panga ko ng marinig sa kabilang linya ang balita. I almost drop the phone, ibinaba ko na ang phone and i change my clothes into a new one, bumaba ako and get my key from my car. Afterwards, im here in my place, kinausap ko ang nurse.

"Room 365 please" I said with frustration in face.

"Are you do cousin? Newphew? Or is she your boyfriend?" The nurse says, i retorted to her question.

"I-im his Boyfriend" I crumbled. My conscient eats me alive.

"This way sir" I follow her footstep and when were already the climax, the room 365, my hands is shaking it didnt stop vibrating, my whole body drowned, i hold the doorknob, and gently opened it. When i come in, i saw nothing except Cheska's lying on the comport bed, i feel mixed, i was schock and confuse, wala ako nung kailangan niya ng tulong ko, i take one step para mapalapit ako sa kinahihigaan niya. There wasnt a person, sino kaya ang tumawag sakin? And why he or she knew about this, now im rarely confuse.

Even Cheska's sleeping she is still pretty, a plain and perfect Cheska. My Cheska isnt feeling well, i wish she's alright i cant see her like that, i might die, or more of that i think? I caressed my hands in her arms, i kiss her forehead and watch her asleep. As the time goes by, nakatulog ako in her shoulder i wake up and Cheska still wont woke up. Teardrops in my eyes, i cant watch Cheska's conditions right now. I talk the doctor and ask him what Cheska's condition right now.

"The patient is have a heart attack, we didnt knew what happen earlier, may nagdala lang sa kanya dito and we check her BP, its drowning her health and her heart was dangered. We have to check later her condition, if her BP and her heart was okay. Pwede na kayong umalis and one more thing, wag siyang magpapagod at wag i-stress ang sarili, the more she think, the more na lalala ang condition niya, here's the reciept before i go" He give's the reciept on me. I cant feel my body, i feel numb. My Cheska's have heart desease i bearly cant stand it, i wish she cant through with her health. I wish she'll be fine soon.

I watch TV to remove the boredom, i felt Cheska's finger tap my back. Tumingin ako, and i saw her smiling, a full smile that can give my energy's back. I hug her more tightly i enjoy the moment and when we stop hugging, she gives the sweetest smile i'd ever seen in my life.

"Whats the doctor said? I have a heart attack right?" How did she knew about it, is she awake earlier?

"How did you found it? Are you awake?" I ask her.

"I have that since i was 16, i thought its never come back, but i was wrong my desease is back. You think Christian Alvarez, am i going to die with this condition?" I punch the wall. Hindi ko na napigil yung naramdaman ko, halos masaktan ako sa ginawa ko, but i endure the pain and let my anger out.

"No. There's no way, hindi ka mamamatay, you'll go through with it. I knew your strong." I say.

"But, what if i cant be strong anymore. What if i'll die?" My knees suddenly shake, i cant see Cheska suffering with that condition i want her back.

"You can go through with it. Im sure, you can conquer this struggle, di ka pwedeng mamatay, paano si Christian?" I exclaim. My tears falls down rapidly. Im crying because i care of her, maybe Cheska didnt want me but i care for her.

"S-sorry, i didnt meant to said that" She crumbled, i felt a butterflies in my stomach.

"I love you" I retorted then i give her a hug, i kiss her forehead and i give her my sweetest my she's ever scene.

A year later, me and Cheska is already engaged, that day was awesome i didnt expect that im going to be Cheska's husbund. Di ko maipaliwanag ang nararamdaman ko, mixed emotion sort of, i feel happy, sometimes i feel crazy. Siguro di pa rin ako makapaniwala na mangyayari yun. I thought, he didnt love me, but she love me.

About Cheska's condition? Well, hindi pa siya okay, she's taking some medecine and therapy para masiguradong magiging okay siya. I always care her. Ayokong mawala siya, i knew anytime mamamatay na siya.

About our engagement? It was a fairytail, hindi ko ine-expect na mangyayari yun. That day was crazy. I felt my heart beat so fast, that i can hear it, my whole body go numb, i feel unconcious when that day come. Chris and Samantha? Cheska's BFF'S? Well, Chris and Samantha was already make their own stories too. Chris court Samantha, and Chris never failed to impress Samantha's heart, they're now lived in China. Di ko alam kung bakit sila nag-migrate but i knew gusto nilang makaiwas sa gulo here in philippines. Chris never talk to Cheska, hindi sila nagusap kahit man lang nung isinugod si Cheska sa hospital, well siguro hindi niya na mahal si Cheska kaya hindi niya ito pinatawad.

Cheska's Bff? They're here in our house, naguusap sila ng kung anu-ano, iniwan ko muna sila para magkaroon naman sila ng privacy.

I go downstair and make pancake's, to remove my boredom, our own house was made by myself, i built this house for us. Im ready to be a father.

---

Cheska's POV

Im now engaged in Christian. Yea, unexpected right? Well, maybe god want us to live happily ever after. I knew someday, i'll forget you. Yea, im still loving him, though he didnt forgive me i knew it was my fault like what they've say Karma has its own revenge. Im still inlove and hoping that someday Chris accept my sorry and let him forgive me.

Im here now in my room, with my friends Quim, Carly and Rachel. Asking where's Stephannie? Well she's just a props, nalaman naming niloloko lang niya pala kami because narinig ni Quim na naguusap sila Sharmaine and Stephannie so ayun inamin niya naman ang totoo. Naguusap lang kami, when we already done. Umuwi na sila.

Well, its been a long years im taking my medicine and theraphy for almost 1 year but im still didnt cure. I feel nonsence. I just finish my collage and my career in modeling? Well, malapit na i just want some rest before ako gumawa ng projects. When they're already gone i take rest i lay down in bed and make myself comportable