Extra::: Valentine's Day Special

Reira gazed happily at the chocolate stacked in rows of the shelves. Places like this were always her favorite. Especially on Valentine's Day. She loved all the chocolate and candy that were in shapes of pretty hearts or kisses.

Her arms were stacked with chocolate boxes and other assorted chocolates. She was always happy to buy chocolate.

When she dropped it on the counter the shop lady smiled politely as she began to ring it all up. "Who's the lucky guy?" The woman asked and Reira's smile disappeared.

"This is for me," she answered and the woman's eyes widened.

"Oh, that's nice," the woman said in a tone that as deluded with pity. The poor girl must have been sad over being single so now she wants to cake herself in candy. "49.99 dollars please."

Reira handed over the money and took her candy. She usually didn't spend so much money on candy (big lie), but she figured since it was Valentine's Day and she was depressingly single, that she might as well gain a few pounds while watching people get eaten in zombie movies.

She had a thing for zombies, and she didn't know why she always watched them when it would only cause her to cuddle up next her brother for a night of fear. Ryu was always such a good sport about it.

Flashback

"Ugh, not again. Reira you're taking all the fucking blanket. Damnit Reira, get your own bed!"

"Ryu..." Reira whined as she looked up at her brother.

"What!"

"I'm scared," Reira made a pouty face as she pressed her finger to her lips. He could practically feel his heart begin to melt.

"Fuck. Just stay on your side," Ryu muttered and Reira got under the covers before wrapping her arms around his waist. "That's not your side."

"But you're warm, and I'm scared," Reira whined.

"Get off," Ryu ordered simply.

"Okay, I suppose we could just talk until I get less scared," Reira said as she unraveled her arms from her brother. In an instant Ryu was holding his sister, who gave herself a victorious smile.

"Now go to sleep," Ryu muttered, and Reira looked up into his eyes.

"I love you, otouto-chan," Reira said, but Ryu frowned as she added the -chan to his title. It made it sound extremely sarcastic.

"Shut up, Onee-chan," Ryu replied and Reira merely curled herself closer to her brother.

End of Flashback

Yeah, Ryu was a very good sport.

Reira walked out of candy shop with a smile, before pausing when she spotted Sora peaking past a bush. Reira walked up to the distracted girl and looked over her shoulder to see what she was looking at and saw Kazuya talking his cute sister Yume over in the park.

"Oh, you stalker you~" Reira commented and Sora screamed, suddenly surprised.

"R-Reira-chan!" Sora screeched as she held a box of chocolates to her chest. Reira suddenly grinned.

"Aw. That's cute. Are you afraid to give him your chocolates," Reira asked and Sora's face brightened.

"Of course not!" She replied. "I can give these to him whenever I want. I just don't want to yet."