Chapter 6: The Life Saver... Sort Of.

<Nikki POV >

A month has passed ever since I first moved in London. Me and the lads have the closest relationship after a month of hanging out with them. I usually make Louis a carrot cake once in a while and because of that, he treats me like a god or like a queen,  i don't know why he calls me 'sugar girl' though.

"Hey, Sugar girl! " Louis calls from the living room.

" Bloody hell, stop pick locking my door! And stop calling me sugar girl or no cakes,  Lou! "

" Fine!  And Harry's with me, I didn't pick lock your door, geez!" Louis surrenders, and Harry just stands there,  chuckling.

In case you're wondering, I gave Harry one of my spare keys to my flat, since he's the only one I trust the most.

" Why are you guys here anyway? " I question, eyeing the two brunettes .

"I want carrot cakes, goddess Nicolet!" Louis answers, bowing down for added effect.

" Well, you're gonna have to wait for it. You're in luck anyway, I was planning to make some . And curly, why did you drag along? " I say to them. Man, I feel like a mother to these boys.

" Louis is supposed to go to the airport to fetch Eleanor and I don't wanna feel bored so I decided to come here but then Lou just followed me here. " Harry explains non-chalantly.

"Oh my god Louis, you replaced Eleanor with my pastries? How could you?! " I mimicked, clutching my chest in a fake hurt expression.

" What? No I didn't!  I'm just hungry! " Louis rambles.

" Go fetch Eleanor ,  Now.  I wanna meet her soon. Or No cakes. " I shoo him away of my flat and plopped down the couch beside Harry.

" Hey,  wanna go out,  like,  order some Starbucks? " Harry asks.

I nod in agreement and jog back to my room to change from my sweats.

I rummaged into my closet and found an off-shoulder jumper.  It was a bit see-through so I put in a tank top and paired it with faded denim shorts and black converse. Next, I straighten my hair and clipped it on one side. Then I put on light foundation and eyeliner and lip balm.

For a future fashion designer, I totally fail in make up. I can learn anyway.

I pick up my phone and purse and head out to my living room.

" Let's go! " I cheer, waiting as Harry stands from the couch and going out first. I locked the door next and we head out of the building.

+ + + + +

I find it creepy that Harry has to leave with a bodyguard every time he goes out. He does put some distance from us, but still.

Well we decided to go to Hyde Park first since our building isn't really far from there.

" Wow, this is beautiful! " I gasped, stopping from sipping my iced coffee while observing the place.

The park is HUGE! It's too perfect and peaceful. There was this sidewalk beside this enormous lake and on the other side of the sidewalk was a line of benches, and behind the benches was a huge green meadow with a few trees from here and there. There were a few kids playing, some playing tag and flying kites. Its a pretty scenery actually, after all, it was a perfect summer afternoon in the middle of July.

I finished my iced coffee while walking around and threw the cup in the trash can and look at the place again. This is too breathtaking.

Then out in the corner of my eye, I saw a little kid, about 6, crying and looking up the tree beside him. Aww, poor kid. So, I decided to talk to him.