Chapter 1- Here we go again

<Nikki POV>

It can't happen again. How did I let it repeat?

It freaking can't be real!!!

He cheated on me again!!! TWICE!! 

 My hands went flying to Jenna's face.

"You do know that hitting on my 'supposed-to-be-boyfriend', " I smirked sarcastically,motioning my hands at the word. "makes you a slut."

"Ughh!" Jenna went running back to her own group of friends, guess those friends of her are bad influences, I remembered Jenna is super sweet and nice.

"And you, I hate you and all your freaking promises. TWICE BRIAN? SERIOUSLY??? YOU CHEATED ON ME TWICE AND I'M PRETTY SURE ITS NOT ONLY TWO TIMES YOU PATHETIC IDIOT!!!! We're through!"

I kick my knee to the part where it hurts the most, running away from Brian agonizing in pain whilst crying.

I don't know how and why did I accept him again in my life when he said sorry. Maybe I was high or something but he surely got me fooled again after 2 friggin years.

I freaking fell for his trap again. And here we go again, me agonizing in pain, and dealing life after Todd went back to Maine after he finished college. It would look like 'Deja vu' if you knew what happened 2 years ago, problem is, there is no brother to say good words to me and no One Direction to comfort me.

I slammed the door of my shared flat with Bridget.

"LA La La...AND WEE DANCED ALL NIGHT TO THE BEST SONG EVURRR!!!!" Bridget screams a new song from 1D, which is like pumped up the speakers of our flat for the past 3 days.

"SHUT UP FOR ONCE BRIDGET MONIQUE HALE!!!" I screamed, marching to the couch and started crying my eyes out.

"He did it again, didn't he?" 

I nodded.

"That monster is never gonna stop hurting anyone he gets.. I'll get him for thiss."  Bridget stomps out to the door.

"Wait! I need you here." I whined.

"Okayyy.." She gave up, sighing, sitting down beside me and hugging me tight.

+ + + + 

 <Bridget POV>

What an Idiot!!!

You just don't go hitting on girls, then breaking their hearts.

"Oi!" I call out the school hallway where he stood with Rosette..

Ughh. seeing her makes me sick.

Both of them, they are sick, I always knew they are partners in crime for breaking Nikki down.

" You, What the heck is wrong with you?!! 2 times breaking my sissy's heart is more than enough!!"

I punched him in the face, real hard. Unfortunately for him, I teach boxing and karate sometimes during summer, so that must hurt. Only that my knuckles are now swollen and reddish.

"Brian Joe Jacobs, one more time you hurt Nikki, I'll make sure both of your bodies are floating down the Atlantic Ocean." I hissed at him and Rosette and she just snickers.

"You already know that I'll stay the same Bridget. I could control anybody i want all the time." Brian pushes me down the wall, Rosette just grinning evilly at this sight.

What the hell is wrong with this dude?!

"I could control anybody I want." He looked closer at me, Staring deeply at me, but nothing happens, and you know what I did?