Fixing A Broken Heart (a 1D fanfic)

Description:

Nicolet Collins, a shy, sweet, down-to-earth girl. A nobody. A Fool when it comes to love. She falls hard for any kind of guy. Just a little courting and you'll get her. She's that easy to get. So far, the person who broke her the worst is Brian, unmistakably the greatest Cassanova you could ever imagine,So once he breaks up with her, she started a deep depression, wich causes her to commit suicide sometimes. She hated every ounce of herself that she cuts her wrists. She thought herself as a weakling. Till' she decided to change.

Now here comes Harry Styles, thought as the hottest bachelor in the planet. A member of the greatest boyband, One Direction. Thought to be the Ladies men of the group, and is very cheeky and seductive. He can be most likely called as a Cassanova for kissing and dating ladies all around. But everyone has a reason for putting up such horrible attitude, don't we? Well, there was this fan, not an ordinary fan at all. She made him go weak in the knees. But she's hurt and he knows it. But after that he never saw her again. So in order to forget her, he puts up this horrible personality not only because of this, also because management said so. He stayed strong but not even a single memory about her scratched off his mind.

But what if someone plays cupid and sets them up together? Will it make them fix their broken hearts? Or will it just make it even broken than before? Moreover, will he be able to find who is that fan he fell for at the first place?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Vas Happenin!

I'm back readers! (if I had any) Remember that old story that i put on hold and deleted? Well, I revised it and here we are! The revised version of FaBH!

It still has the same story line, only a bit of details were deleted and/or added to make this way better than the last one..

Weelll, i am soooo excited to write this story..

I'll start updating next saturday so just watch out...

Luv U guys!!! <3

- Nicole O. (Oohcnicole)