Chapter 19: Distant

<Nikki POV >

I went back to their house and packed my bags,  wiping some tears from my cheeks.

"Stupid relationships... stupid Harry... Stupid Everything!" I angrily mumbled, coming across a box.

I should give this to Harry. But no, he cheated.... Damn it!

I threw the box wherever , and zipped up my bag. Then I left the room and said my goodbyes to Gemma.

"Are you really leaving?" She asks.

"Yeah, I really need to, Gem.. It was nice meeting you though, thanks."

And that, I left the house and went back straight to London. Three hours of fidgeting and waiting in the bus until I finally arrive back at our apartment.

"Nicolet?" Bridget looked appalled by my sudden appearance but I didn't mind her and went straight to my room.

I just let it all out.

<Bridget POV >

I was surprised Nicolet is back yesterday and Harry is not with her. She says nothing is wrong but her puffy, bloodshot eyes tell me otherwise. Something is going on here.

"Nicolet, open the door. " I knock on her bedroom door, but she doesn't respond. She hasn't been out there ever since.

"Nicolet! Tell me what's wrong! Nicole, please! Is there something wrong? Did Harry do something?"

No response. And its creeping me out. She has become distant and hostile. Harry might have done something, she isn't herself today.

I went back to the living room where Niall is sitting.

"Any contact from Harry?" I ask.

"He won't answer the phone." Niall sighs. "How's Nicolet?"

"Still silent. Its already creeping me out. Back then, when she's sad she would only talk to me, but now, she won't even respond to my questions!" I plopped down the couch. "Harry might have done something stupid. Have you tried talking to his sister?"

"No... Let me try that." He responds, picking up his phone.

"Put it on speaker."

He dials Gemma's number and after three rings she picks up.

"Hello, Niall?" Gemma answers.

"Hey, Gem. We were wondering, why is Nicolet back in London so early?"

"Oh, well Harry did something.." She mumbles.

"What did he do?" Niall asks.

"Well, Nicolet saw him kissing his ex. "

"What?!"  I blurt.

Wow.  Deja vu.. I can't believe Harry could do this to Nikki! He really meant it when he said he loves her, but why would he do it?

"What really happened, Gem? " I ask.

"Well,  Rachel is kinda a slut and a fame whore so she practically forced Harry to kiss her,  then Nicolet saw them and she thought he was cheating on her." Gemma explained.

" No wonder.. " Niall says.

"So,  Is Nicolet alright? " she asks.

"She won't leave her room,  but we'll try to get her out. " He answered. "Thanks for telling us,  Gem, we're gonna try getting her out of the room now,  bye. "

" Okay, bye! "

Niall hangs up the phone. "Do you have keys for her room?"

"Yeah, I'll go get them." I exit the living room and tried to retrieve the keys from the top shelf.