Chapter 11: Jealous

<Nikki POV >

" I'm home! " I cheer,  chucking the Toblerones I bought in the fridge.

" Nics!  C'mere,  the lads are skyping!" Bridget replied from her room.

" Oohh,  wazzup!" I entered her room and spot the lad's faces in the screen of Bridget's laptop.

" Hi Nicole!! " Louis practically squeals. " I miss your food! "

" You only miss my food,  Lou? " I fake gasp. " How could you? "

" I'm sorry!!  I missed you too!! " He replies.

" How's tour? " I ask,  munching on my Twix.

" Its great!  How's school? " Liam says.

" Fine, professor's a bit strict,  but we get along a lot. " I replied.

" And,  a lot of lads were flirting with her! " Bridget interrupts.

" What?  Tell us about them,  Nics! " Niall cheers.

A few loud pleads erupted from the boys' mouths - apart from Harry-. So  I huffed,  starting the story.

" Well, there's this guy named Carlo who was shamelessly flirting with me throughout the class even though I tried to ignore him,  he's really annoying..  Oh, and just before this, I bumped into a nice guy. He's Josh,  he works at the coffee shop near my department, where we eat. He's really nice and smart... And cute.. "  I gushed, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

" Oh my god,  She's blushing!! " Bridget squeals,  shaking me as I try to hide my face in my red hair.

I look up after a few seconds and looked at the lads' faces. Louis and Niall we're sorta cheering,  Zayn was looking at me and 'aww' ing,  Liam had this fake (??) grin while he looks at Nouis cheering. And Harry, well, looked annoyed and jealous.

" Oh would you look at that,  Hazza is jealous! " Louis says.

" Oh, really? "  Bridget adds,  bringing more tension to me.

That's when Harry snaps back from his thoughtless reverie, appalled with Louis' words. " What?  No I'm not! "

"Evidence number one,  Denial. " Bridget says.

" Bridget.. " I mumbled. " You're not helping. "

" Fine... " She groans.  " What?  No Cheetos? "

She faced me. " Nope... " I mumbled.

" Hey, aren't you guys supposed to have a concert soon? "

" Yeah we have,  we just came to talk while waiting for Lou to fix us up. " Zayn replied.

" Tell her I said hi! " I say.

" Okay! " Niall answered. " Lou and Lux are here! "

The rest soon runs towards the bubbly blonde baby and started cuddling her.

And that leaves us with Harry.

" I'm gonna prepare dinner."  Bridget muttered, standing up and leaving me with him.

" So,  I'll guess we'll be going...  Bye Nicole. " He said.

" Have an awesome concert,  guys,  see ya soon. " I smiled.

Then he frowned before ending the call.

Well,  maybe he is jealous.

+ + + + +

Months have passed since school first started . Lessons are hard, but I managed to get passing grades and get new friends like Josh and Ally, my seat mate. Bridget also got new friends, Rhian and Jayvee. We barely got the chance to talk with the lads since they have been busy touring while we're busy on Uni.