Chapter 20: Drunken State

< Nikki POV >

Three days later,  Allison went back to my place,  looking like she's going out,  with her sequinned gold dress,  straight hair and black peep toe heels.

"Dude,  I thought you were with Finn and Jack at Paris. " Bridget says.

" I was, but Finn allowed me to go back,  seeing the photos and rumours about you and Harry's split surfacing. It was kinda in the front page of a newspaper that you, Nicolet Collins witch slapped Harry Styles in Public. " Ally tells us,  sitting down. " So I came back  to help you forget that crap,  so,  let's go out and drink! You're legal anyway! "

No wonder she was wearing them.

" I am legal...  But,  I don't drink. " I say.

" Come on,  loosen up! Let's party and have fun! " She convinces.

"But what about Claire? I can't just leave, she's still at the YouTube gathering at Hyde Park." I answer,  trying to convince her to drop it.

"We can bring her there. " Ally groans.

"No!  She's innocent,  she shouldn't be introduced to those kind of stuff." I defend.

"Who are you calling innocent? " Bridget butts in. " I saw that little perv's phone,  she's been reading smut on Tumblr. "

I widen my eyes and Ally just shrugs,  grinning. Bridget just tries hard not to laugh.

"Okay, I've got no choice anyway."  I sigh,  standing up and heading back to my room to change.

I took a quick shower and got the first dress that I grabbed from my closet,  the same dress that I used on my blind date with Harry before. I sighed slipping them on,  it's just a dress anyways.

I might have skipped a few hair dyeing sessions ever since my 'incident'  with the vase,  so my hair was almost back to its light brown colour-- it's still a bit reddish though, putting them in a high ponytail. I put on minimal make up and slipped on a pair of black stilettos, and I grabbed a leather jacket and my purse.

I went out of my room, seeing Bridget already completely dressed.  She wore a basil green dress that reaches halfway to her knees and the sleeves until her elbow. She had matching green 3 inch heels and a set of bronze necklaces,  and her hair is straightened.

" Finally,  you finally had some of my fashion sense! " I praise her and she smacks my arm.

"Let's go, oh,  I already phoned your cousin,  she'll be staying at this  YouTuber's house for a collaboration. " Bridget says and we head out.

+ + + + +

We're all at Funky Buddha tonight,  the music is well,  really loud and it smells like alcohol and sweaty people dancing on the floor,  in contrast to the quiet and floral air fresheners in the room I had confined myself in,  a.k.a. my bedroom.

"Here,  have a mojito. " Allison says handing me a drink. "Or if you don't want mojito,  here's some tequila or vodka,  take your pick. "

"Do I really have to? " I groan.

She nods,  taking the glass that I assumed has tequila on it.

I sighed,  picking the,  what I assume is mojito,  pinching my nose and drinking some. The alcohol burned in my throat but I didn't mind it.

"It's actually...  Not that bad." I say at them and Bridget sits beside me, hugging me on the side.

"Do you want more?" She asks, calling for the waiter.