Chapter 23: Apologies

[ Nikki POV]

Months later...

Its the first day of the European leg of their world tour today, I gotta say, it feels really awkward to be in a place where I have never been. Its really weird.

I wore a secret disguise (a grey beanie, nose prosthetics and round glasses and a really dorky but totally hipster clothing) same goes to Bridget who just wore a honey blonde wig, less eyeliner and a frilly dress. You could mistake her as a really innocent girl and not Bridget-like. We even had codenames.

"Hey Monica." I talk to Bridget in a really snotty voice. "Which hotel are they staying at?"

"I forgot it, Nikki. I--just find the one with the large balcony and lots of screaming fans." She sighed, looking around while dragging a suitcase with her.

I sigh, stopping at the side of the road and playing with my trolley suitcase.

Why are we walking here and dragging suitcases with us, you may ask. Well, we are ditching school for a whole week to join the boys on their tour and so I could finally apologise to Harry cos I've been a total bitch to him last Christmas. And we can't find a cab because basically, the road is clogged with teenage girls.

"There it is!" I scream, pointing a really large building with Liam and Niall on the balcony and a bunch of girls screaming for them.

"I'll call Niall to meet us on the lobby, okay." She says, whipping out her phone.

"No, why don't we have breakfast first? It looks like they're having fun." I reply,admiring the scene.

Look at those boys, living their dream.

"Sure, we'll go eat nearby the hotel." She sighs, as we start walking to a diner

+ + + + +

Niall agreed to meet us at the hotel lobby after we eat, so after we finished eating, I was surprised she took off her wig and switched to the old-fashioned aviator glasses and a sunhat.

As she wears a leather jacket, I gave her a puzzled look.

"What?!" She says annoyed. "I don't want Niall to see me in blonde hair."

"Okayy..." I trail, fiddling with my glasses, and deciding on taking off the prosthetics and glasses.  Then, I fix my reddish brown hair and we head out.

We reach the hotel in no time and Bridget immediately spots Niall and runs to hug him.

"I miss you." I hear Bridget mumble when I reached them.

I spot Ashton and Luke behind him and I waved at them, which they returned back, smiling at me.

"Heyy..."  I say. "How's Harry?"

"Barely happy. He is in deep thoughts all the time." Ashton says.

"Yeah, he never even pranks Michael anymore!" Luke comments.

I felt a twang of pain in my chest. He's not himself after he left me when I was wasted.

"You'll be staying with the 5sos lads until later, Nicole? Is that okay?" Niall rests his hand on my right shoulder and I nod, picking up my trolley and duffel bag.

"I'll help you carry them." Ashton offers.

"Sure." I kindly smile and both of them grabbed each of my bags and lead us in their hotel room.

Not long after arriving at their floor through the scary lifts; which I'm sadly still terrified of, we separated ways, the Niall and Bridget heading to the other side of the floor whilst I follow suit to the two tall lads in front of me to the opposite side, where the lads' suites are situated.