Chapter 12 : Suspicious

Wazzup I'm back!! Here's chapter 12 of FaBH!  :-)

= = = = =

Chapter 12 : Suspicious

< Harry POV >

Yup, I'm late. I should have confronted her on the phone.

"Harry? " Bridget asks. I snap back my attention to the untidy room which she's now cleaning. " Why,  you came home early! "

"Yeah, I missed home so much."  I fake smiled, but she only looks at me.

" Nope, that's a fake smile, mister. Wanna talk about it? " She states and I shake my head before Nicolet gets out of her kitchen with some bloke, whom I suppose is Josh.

"Haz? You're back already? " She said, letting go of his hand.

"Yeah, " I scratch the back of my head. " I was hoping to get back to London immediately, I think I forgot something here and I only had the time to get it today. "

" Okay, " She shrugged. "Tell the boys I missed them lots. " Then, she hugged me.

"Okay."

"Babes, I'm going out. I'll be back before 5, okay? " She said to Bridget before strutting out to her room.

" Go rest,  meet me downstairs at two thirty sharp." Bridget muttered, and I nod in response,  dragging myself out of her flat and to the lift.

+ + + + +

"Where are we going? " I ask Bridget, whose sitting in the lobby with sunglasses and some sort of detective get-up, and is reading a bunch of newspapers.

"I was gonna say we're stalking Josh and Nicole, but I just thought you'd still be nursing a bruised ego, so let's talk it over some tea? " She offered,  and I sighed.

Typical Bridget.

We head to the back entrance and to the parking lot, where I parked my car, and drove to the nearest coffee shop from the building.

"When will the lads go home?" She says as soon as the waiter sets the pot of tea in our table.

"In two days.. " I mumbled,  pouring her a cup of tea.

" Now..  Why the hell were you back earlier than the rest? I thought you'd be hanging out with Kendall? Is she your replacement for Nicolet? " She states seriously,  sounding more like a detective than her usual cheery voice.

"Wow, you really sound like a detective for once.... " I mumbled.

" Answer me! " She slams her fist in the table making me flinch.

" Okay! " I surrender. " I went home early because I was hoping to try asking her out again, I don't want to hang out with Kendall, and she's just for publicity,  she was helping me get Nicole again. "

" Oh,  really? I knew Kendall is a publicity stunt lady." She mutters before clearing her throat. "Well, you could have told us earlier. I don't want her to think that she's being replaced here. And your management's a piece of crap."

I chuckle,  pouring myself a cup of tea. "I'm sorry,  and you're right,  they make us feel like poo."

We drank our tea in silence, as I realised everything.

Bridget's right. I should have told her about Kendall. If I did, she would never think I replaced her,  and she wouldn't try to move on with that bloke, Josh.

" I knew they'd be coming here, " Bridget says, ducking as Nicolet and Josh enter the coffee shop. She pulled my beanie down,  making me duck my head. "Duck, you doofus,  they might recognise your head! "

"Fine." I mumbled.

"Oh my god, you're such a clumsy guy! " She laughs, holding on to his arm as they approached the counter.

" Can we please stop talking about how I spilt soup on my fifth grade crush in the face? " he groans and she stuck out her tongue. "Go sit, I'll order the coffee. "

Nicolet then walks toward our chair, only sitting two tables away from us, and her back facing mine.

"Latte for the lady. " Josh comes back later with two cups in hand.

"Thanks Josh," She spoke. "You're a really nice guy,  and very cool!"

" No problem... " He trailed. "So, do you want to do this again?"

" I don't know,  maybe sometime,  but we'll still see each other, don't worry. " Nicolet answers.

I feel like I lost it.  To be honest, Josh clearly has a bigger chance than me.  And he's way smarter,  and he doesn't have paparazzi and fans following him.

This is all messed up.

" Hey, there's something suspicious here,  Who's Josh looking at his left? " Bridget interrupts, whispering so they won't hear us.

I look at his left and see a blonde girl with a book pressed on her face, but by the looks of it, she isn't reading, she was observing something, like she's watching how their date is going.

" Yeah,  that's weird.. " I mumbled. "Maybe we should follow him?"

" That's the spirit! " She smiles. " We need to go home, now.  It'll get suspicious if she knew I was out. " 

" Fine, let's go? " I sighed,  standing up.

She stands up to,  and we head back to their flat.

+ + + + +

I was about to go out when I saw her with Josh outside the building again, and I wasn't kidding when I actually crawled my way to the car behind them so I can hear what their talking about.

" Thanks Josh, I had a great time. " She smiled.

" Same as well,  I hope to see you again soon, good luck with your exams! " he answered.

I tensed as Nicolet stands on her tiptoes reaching his height, fearing she might kiss him on the lips , but he just kissed him on the cheek.

Phew.

" Bye! "  She smiles, skipping towards the glass doors.

He shook his head before going to the car in front of my hiding place.

I stood up and jogged to my car and started following him.

I don't know what I'm doing,  but I had a feeling that Josh has something up on his sleeve.

A few minutes later he stopped at the same coffee shop earlier,  where he went out of the car and hugged the woman standing beside the light post. But what surprised me more is that they kissed!

Whatever is happening,  I'm sure it's not good.

I gotta warn Nicole.

= = = = = =

And this is chapter 12, the next chapter will be up in a bit, so we have double updates for this day, oh and I'll start posting every Wednesdays and Saturdays... :-D

-Claire Xx