CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43

It was the final day of the NEWTs for the seventh years, all were stressing on their exams, that some were sent to the Hospital Wing for a Draught of Peace – it was that stressing. Draco and Theodore on the other hand weren't that stressed, both were a fine – kind of. After taking their Transfiguration NEWTs, the two went to Transfiguration; the two Slytherins came out of the test room tired and deflated.

"Can't believe it – McGonagall did it on purpose... didn't know the test would be this hard..." Theodore slumped down the seat in the library, Draco followed and sat next to him.

"My head is killing me right now..." Draco muttered.

In the library as well, Jaime was carrying a stack of books for her final exams, she and Ginny have been studying for the past days and have went to the Hospital Wing for a Draught of Peace – they too were stressed.

"Is that Jaime?" Theodore asked, looking at Jaime's direction. Draco turned and saw Jaime carrying books with a tired look. Draco got up and went to Jaime – to see if she was alright.

"Jaime." Draco greeted.

"Hi Draco." Jaime smiled.

"Let me have that..." Draco took the books from Jaime and brought them to their table, Jaime followed and sat beside Draco.

"You alright?" Theodore asked, his voice muffled since he buried his face in the book page.

"Just tired." Jaime yawned, "What about you two?"

Both boys groaned.

"That hard?" Jaime smiled, "What's your next exam?"

Theodore showed his book, "Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"I know you two will do well there..." Jaime said while flipping the pages. Draco groaned and stuck his head in the pile of books.

Jaime separated herself from Draco and Theodore before they went to their final exam, she went to the Gryffindor common room to study. She wasn't surprised to see the people reading books and all in the common room, everyone was that stressed out.

"Ginny?" Jaime called.

"In the dormitory." Someone said.

"Thanks." Jaime said awkwardly, then went to the girls dormitory. A messy room welcomed Jaime with books all over the floor and bed. Ginny was on her bed, studying.

"Ginny – you alright?" Jaime asked, taking a seat on Ginny's bed.

"Yes – just studying." Ginny said.

"Yes, studying..." Jaime took what Ginny was reading, "the Daily Prophet."

Ginny rolled her eyes and took the paper from Jaime and folded the paper and tossed it on the bed of books.

"Didn't know else what to do!" Ginny groaned, "Jaime – I'm so tired of studying – I want a break!"

"And you think reading the Daily Prophet will help you?" Jaime chuckled, "Come on, we both know that what's written in the Prophet is rubbish since Skeeters is the one writing."

"It's entertaining..." Ginny muttered, "I miss Hermoine – when will their stupid exam end anyway?"

"Defense Against the Dark Arts is next – that's their last exam." Jaime muttered, "after them, it will be out turn – bloody hell, I don't think I can handle the exams! Sometimes I would like to flunk Ancient Runes."

"Then flunk it! You don't need it!" Ginny said, "Flunk Alchemy too – all you need is a NEWTs on Potions, Herbology, Charms, Transfiguration and Defense Against the Dark Arts!"