CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

Today was the Quiddtich match between Gryffindor and Hufflepuff and this the the game that Ginny have been training for. Jaime stood with the other Gryffindors at at the stance, beside her was Hermoine, who was cheering to the top her lungs.

"Someone's really suportive today." Jaime laughed.

"Oh shut up." Hermoine said, "Too bad we aren't against Ravenclaw – I really want to see Oliver Travers' face when Ravenclaw loses to Gryffindor."

"Well, it looks like Slytherin is your only chance for that." Jaime said.

Hermoine groaned at the idea of cheering for the Slytherins at their match against Ravenclaw, but if it's to see Oliver Travers' face when Ravenclaw loses, Hermoine will be cheering for Slytherin then, but only once.

"GOOD MORNING AND WELCOME TO THE QUIDDITCH MATCH BETWEEN GRYFFINDOR AND HUFFLEPUFF!" It was Benjamin Travers announcing.

"LET US WELCOME OUR PLAYERS! THE GRYFFINDORS!" the Gryffindors cheered and one by one the team players came out with their brooms, Ginny was the first one took possition as a Chaser and Captain. "NOW, THE HUFFLEPUFFS!" Loud cheers were heard from the Hufflepuffs and their Captain and Seeker, Terene Moore!" Terence Moore stood before Ginny and did the usual Captain handshake before the game started, then they went to their posts. The whistle was blown, the Quaffle was was tossed. The Game started.

"QUAFFLE WITH WEASELY – SHE ZOOMS IN BY AVERY – QUAFFLE TO THOMAS – OH! ALMOST HIT BY A BLUDGER – THOMAS! HE SHOOTS – HUFFLEPUFF KEEPER BLOCKS! QUAFFLE WITH YORKSHIRE – HE'S GOING HE'S GOING – AVERY – PARKER AND HUFFLEPUFF SCORES TENPOINTS!"

The Gryffindors groaned as the Hufflepuffs cheered.

"QUAFFLE IN GRYFFINDOR POSSESION – THOMAS – KITWOOD – AND KITWOOD HITS BY A BLUDGER AT THE HEAD! OUCH! QUAFFLE CAUGHT BY WEASELY – WEASELY ZOOMS THROUGH THE HUFFLEPUFFS AND SCORES! TEN POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR! QUAFFLE IN GRYFFINDOR POSSESION – THOMAS – WEASELY – THOMAS – QUAFFLE STOLEN BY YORKSHIRE – YORKSHIRE TO PARKER – AND GOT KNOCKED OFF THE BROOM BY A BLUDGER – THAT'S GOT TO HURT!"

Jaime looked down at the ground and saw the players being taken to the Hospital Wing.

"QUAFFLE CAUGHT BY AVERY – AVERY ZOOMING WITH WEASELY AND THOMAS AT HER TAIL -- WAIT! IT'S THE SNITCH! THE GOLDEN SNITCH AND PETER HALL IS ALREADY AFTER THE SNITCH – MOORE AT HIS TAIL!"

Jaime had her eyes on the Snitch and Peter Hall, he was a little behind Terence now, but Peter was getting speed, the Snitch then dived and so did Peter and Terence, when they were almost to the ground, Peter manouvered up, but Terence was too late and crashed to the ground.

"AND THERE GOES THE HUFFLEPUFF CAPTAIN AND SEEKER – TERENCE MOORE – EVERYONE – SORRY MATE LOOKS LIKE IT'S OUR WIN!"

"Travers!" Professor McGonagall warned Benjamin.

"Sorry Professor. NOW – THE SCORE'S TWENTY TO TEN, GRYFFINDOR AT THE LEAD – PETER HALL STILL HASN'T CAUGHT THE SNITCH! MOVE IT HALL – GET THE BLOODY SNITCH WHILE WE'RE STILL ON THE LEAD!"

"Travers!"

"Yes Professor, won't happen again! WHILE HALL'S STILL CHASING THE SNITCH – WEASELY DODGING THE BLUDGERS THAT THE HUFFLEPUFFS ARE THROWING – QUAFFLE THEN PASSED TO THOMAS – STOLEN BY YORKSHIRE – PETER GET THE SNITCH – " Professor McGonagall gave Benjamin a stern look, "Travers, commentate in a non-bias way, you are a Prefect!"

"YES PROFESSOR! NOW – HALL STILL AFTER THE SNITCH – SNITCH GOES UP – HALL GOES AFTER – AND LOST THEM IN THE CLOUDS – OUCH! BLUDGER HITS THOMAS OFF HIS BROOM – FACE FIRST – OUCH! WEASELY'S ALONE – QUAFFLE IN HER POSSESION – WAIT! IT'S HALL AND HE'S ZOOMING DOWN AFTER THE SNITCH – BLOODY HELL HE'LL CRASH IF HE GOES THAT SPEED!"

Jaime and Hermoine watched as young Peter Hall went after the Snitch going south, when he was almost to the ground Peter manouvered up and jumped –
Gasps were heard from the crowd, everyone stopped and stared at Peter Hall's body on the ground.

"He's not moving!" Hermoine said.

"Wait! Look!" Jaime said.

Peter Hall slowly got up, clutching his right arm, he groaned as he lay on his back. Peter had his left hand in to a fist, Peter raised his left hand and opened his palm –

"IT'S THE SNITCH! IT'S THE SNITCH! PETER HALL GOT THE SNITCH! THAT'S A HUNDRED AND FIFTY POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR! GRYFFINDOR WINS! HAHAHA IN YOUR FACE TERENCE! YOU OWE ME FIVE GALLEONS!"

"BENJAMIN TRAVERS!"

"Sorry Professor..."

Everyone in the Gryffindor common room were cheering for their win. Benjamin even got Peter Hall from the ground and was being lifted by the cheering crowd.

"HALL! HALL! HALL! HALL!"

They cheered Peter Hall's name over and over again. Everyone was cheering and shouting at the top of their lungs. Ginny, Jaime and Hermoine sat on the sofa at the Gryffindor common room, enjoying the part and was happy for Peter Hall. The last time that Gryffindor was celebrating like this was when Ron Weasely didn't let the Slytherins score even a single point! Boy, was he in cloud nine then.

"Next month's match is between Slytherin and Ravenclaw." Ginny said, "Since you want Ravenclaw to lose – then I'm expecting that you'll be cheering for the Slytherins then?"

"No!" Hermoine said, "But, to see Oliver Travers face when they lose is the best thing – so I guess..."

"By the way," Jaime said, "What happened to Goyle?"

"Professor McGonagall suspended him and gave him three months detention." Hermoine said, "And he'll be kept an eye some Prefects and some Professors."

"I just remembered," Ginny said, "We have detention tomorrow night!"

"What's your detention anyway?" Hermoine asked.

"With Filch." Ginny said, "Jaime's with me."

"I just hope it's not at the Forbbiden Forest again." Jaime groaned.