CHAPTER 24

CHAPTER 24

Jaime woke up in her soft bed in Twelve Grimmauld Place in the sound of Harry's banging at her door. Jaime groaned and covered her head with her blanket, but Harry's banging didn't stop.

"Go away!" Jaime said.

"Wake up! We promised Ron and the others that we'll meet them at George's palce!" Harry said.

"Alright!" Jaime said, but was still under her blanket. Then the banging stopped and a popping sound was heard, Jaime shot out of bed, glaring at Harry, "I can't believe you just Apparated in to my room!"

"You won't get up! Now come on! We don't want to keep them waiting!" Harry said.

"I'm up! I'm up! Now get out of my room!" Jaime got up from her bed and pushed Harry out of her room. Jaime slammed her door at Harry's face then sighed. It took Jaime forty-five minutes to get ready: bathe, clothes and fix herself and things. Jaime got out of her room, she walked down the stairs and when she passed Mrs. Blacks's portrait, Mrs. Black just glared at her, Jaime smirked at the woman and stomped down the stairs.

"WOULD YOU LIFT YOUR FEET! YOU FILTHY HALF-BLOOD!" Mrs. Black screamed.

"Shut up you old hag!" Jaime shot back. Jaime met Harry in the dinner table, there, Harry was just finished preparing their breakfast, "I see you just pissed Mrs. Black, again." Harry said. Jaime sat on the seat with her plate and breakfast ready for her, "She was the one who got annoyed with my footsteps."

Harry sighed and sat on his seat, across from Jaime, "By the way, you're kitchen duty tomorrow."

"I know, I know..." Jaime said, while drinking her tea, "By the way, what time are the Weaselys going to be at George's shop?"

"Around eight, George said that he has something for us – something new." Harry said. Jaime grinned, she can't wait to see what George's new product is. Fred and George's products never failed to make Jaime laugh, she was always thrilled to find out what the twinds were up to. On her thirteenth birthay, Fred and George gave her a small toy that would sing 'Happy Birthday' and a litle message to her whenever she says "Happy Birthday".
After their breakfast, Jaime and Harry washed the dishes then left their home and went to The Leaky Cauldron.

"Good day, Mr. Potter and Ms. Potter!"

Tom the keeper greeted, Jaime and Harry greeted back and went straight to the back. After tapping the bricked wall, Harry and Jaime found themselves in Diagon Alley. Diagon Alley regained it's colorful and happy aura after the Second Wizard War, even opened again Ollivander. Jaime's smile reached her ears as she and Harry walked through the streets of Diagon Alley. They finally found Weasley's Wizard Wheezes, it was crammed with people as usual, Jaime and Harry had to squeeze in with the kids and some adults just to get in.

"HARRY! JAIME!"

"GEORGE!"

George Weasely came and pulled Jaime to a hug and shook hands with Harry. Just in time, Ginny, Ron, Hermoine and Mrs. Weasley came and greeted them as well.

"It's good to see you two!" Mrs. Weasley gave them a bone crushing hug. "Hello, Mrs. Weasely." Jaime said.

"Hello, dear – you look thin and really cold! Where's your scarf?" Mrs. Weasely said. Jaime chuckled at Mrs. Weasley's motherly attention towards her and Harry.

"So, George, what's new in here?" Harry asked.

"Ah! Here," George lead them to a small den where he places his breed animals, "It breathes fire by the way." George said, as he took a small orange colored, lizard like animal from the den and placed it on his hand, "But not a dragon." He dropped the fire breathing lizard back in to the den then lead them to one of the shelves, he took a hand mirror from the shelf, "Two way mirror, can contact anyone who has a reflection – just say the person's name... Jaime stand by that big mirror there." George pointed at the big mirror by his fire breathing lizards, Jaime went to the mirror and waiting for George's little trick.