CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Jaime have been waiting for the weekend to come, it was their trip to Hogsmeade, and Hogsmeade never failed to amaze Jaime, it was one of her favorite places in the Wizarding World, and Honeydukes is actually her favorite shop in Hogsmeade, it was the sweetshop that is always crammed whenever Hogwarts students would come and visit Hogsmeade. Jaime, Hermoine and Ginny rode the carriage with Seamus, Dean, and unfortunately, Cormac. But before Jaime enter the carriage, Jaime looked behind her and saw Draco and Theodore waiting for the next carriage, Draco smiled a small smile at Jaime and Theodore nodded at her, Jaime smiled at Draco and Theodore and then quickly got on the carriage, Jaime sat at the edge of the carriage, as the carriage moved, Jaime kept her eyes on Draco's carriage. Seamus and Hermoine noticed Jaime's gaze at the carriage behind them, they even saw her smile at Draco and Theodore earlier, this wasn't going well, if this kept on going they: Ginny, Hermoine, Parvati, Dean and Seamus will lose their bet (Seamus' bet) with McLaggen.
McLaggen noticed Jaime's gaze on Draco; he can't help but smirk at the thought of him winning the bet. With what's happening with Jaime and Draco, their small study sessions, detentions, and classes together and let us not forget when Draco actually protected Jaime from his other housemates and Jaime saved Draco from falling to his death, Cormac was sure that he will win the bet.

"I'll be waiting for my fifty Galleons." Cormac said, his smirk getting wider.

Hermoine glared at Cormac, how can he even bring that up now with Jaime with them? But their biggest concern now was Jaime; she's been spending a lot of time with Draco and Theodore now, mostly with Draco. This isn't good.
They arrived at Hogsmeade and Cormac was the first one to get off the carriage and went to wherever he wants. When Jaime got out of the carriage, she waited for Hermoine and Ginny.

"Let's go?" Jaime asked.

"Yeah, let's go." Ginny said.

"I hope Honeydukes isn't crammed." Jaime hoped.

"Doubt it – you know how crammed it always is when we come here." Hermoine said.

"HEY, JAIME!" Seamus ran after them, Dean on his tail. Jaime, Ginny and Hermoine turned to Seamus.

"What is it, Seamus?" Jaime asked.

"I-I was just w-wondering if you want to – you know – go with me to Madam Puddifoot for some tea." Seamus said.

Dean opened his mouth to object since he and Seamus had plans for the day, but Seamus stepped on his foot, hard, making Dean shut up and groan in pain.

"Seamus, you know that I don't- "

"It's not a date, promise! It's just... tea..."

Hermoine and Ginny were glaring daggers at Seamus, what was Seamus up to? Jaime turned to Hermoine and Ginny, they already had plans to go to Honeydukes first then the Three Broomsticks for some butterbeer. But Seamus looked desperate and he was mouthing to them that it was a plan – a plan that Hermoine and Ginny didn't know about.

"Yeah... you should..." Hermoine said.

"What?" Ginny and Jaime said.

"Yeah, why don't you and Seamus go and have some tea... we'll just meet at The Three Broomsticks later."

"But Hermoine- "

"Come on Ginny, we'll just get you your sweets, Jaime – toffee and some chocolate frogs, right?"

Hermoine then dragged Ginny away from Seamus and Jaime. Jaime watched as her friends left, she then turned to Seamus, his face was a bit red due to the cold or maybe it's because that he was alone with Jaime.