CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38

Harry was leaving, after finishing his month detention in Hogwarts, he was granted freedom by McGongall and will be leaving Hogwarts. Harry stood by the entrance of Hogwarts with his bag in hand, with him was Jaime, Hermoine, Ginny and Hagrid, who were going going to say goodbye.

"I guess I'll be seeing you in two months, right?" Harry said.

"You're going to attend the graduation?" Hermoine asked.

"Ron and I are, to see you off, besides, we should at least have a photo before we finally leave Hogwarts." Harry smiled.

"That'd be great, Harry." Jaime chuckled.

"Well, bye Harry." Hermoine said, she went to Harry and gave him a hug. Harry returned the gesture and patted Hermoine's back. After their hug, Ginny came and hugged Harry, but after their hug, Harry gave Ginny a kiss. Jaime and Hermoine grinned, while Hagrid blushed at the sight. After their small kiss, Ginny said goodbye. Harry then turned to Jaime, the siblings smiled at each other.

"Hey, write to me, alright? And tell me everything, alright." Harry chuckled.

"I will, just promise me not to make me wait for months before I get a reply." Jaime laughed.

Harry smiled when Jaime spoke, he remembered when they both slept in the Gryffindor common room last night, it was one of the things he missed, maybe when they get back home, Harry'll invite Jaime to sleep with him at the Grimmauld Place common room. Harry then remembered about Draco, Harry's smile slightly fell. Jaime saw Harry's smile that fell, Jaime went to Harry and brought him to a hug, Harry hugged Jaime and said, "Hey promise me that you'll take care of yourself... and..."

"And?"

"Just stay out of trouble, especially that you and Malfoy are a... thing now. Tell me everything, alright? If he hurts you, tell me..."

"I will... but he won't, Draco won't hurt me..." Jaime let got of their hug and stared in to Harry's eyes, "I know he won't..."

Harry smiled, "Good..." Harry patted Jaime's shoulder then turned to Hagrid, "Goodbye Hagrid."

"Goodbye, Harry." Hagrid smiled and hugged Harry. After their hug, Harry turned to the bridge then back to the Jaime and the others. Harry gave them one last goodbye then left and went on his way to Hogsmeade station back to London.

After saying their goodbye to Harry, Jaime, Hermoine and Ginny went to the Great Hall for breakfast. Standing by the Great Hall's entrance was Draco, he was unaccompanied and was waiting for Jaime. Jaime smiled and went to Draco's side, Draco got out his hand for Jaime to take and both of them went to the Slytherin table, where Theodore was, hand in hand. Hermoine and Ginny watched as Jaime walked away with Draco, she was smiling and looked really happy, but they weren't. Jaime was still mad at them and was still not speaking to Hermoine and Ginny and the three other Gryffindors who were involved in the bet.

"Come on, let's go." Hermoine dragged Ginny to the Gryffindor table and sat there beside Parvati. Across Parvati were Dean and Seamus.

"Hi Parvati." Ginny greeted.

"Hi Ginny, Hermoine... has Harry left?"

"He has, just earlier..." Ginny said, she then turned to Seamus, who was murdering his food while glaring at the Slytherin table. Ginny turned and saw Jaime and Draco talking – flirting – and from the looks on how close they were, Ginny was sure that they were holding hands under the table, and from the looks of Theodore's slouching position, he wasn't interested in the couple's flirting.

"Would you let it go?" Ginny snapped at Seamus. Seamus turned his gaze to Ginny and asked, "What?"

"Jaime. Would you just stop." Ginny said, "You know because of you, she isn't talking to me and Hermoine!"

"Me? Why me? It's McLaggen who she's suppose to be mad about!"

"Really?" Hermoine said, "Who agreed to the bet, Seamus?"

"And who attacked Malfoy in the hall?" Ginny added.

"Ginny and Hermione are right, you should just left it go Seamus." Dean said.

"How can I, when Jaime's already dating Malfoy?" Seamus gestured to the couple at the Slytherin table.

"They're not dating... yet." Hermoine said.

"And besides, you can't force Jaime to have interest in you, Seamus, you're just making things more complicated and awkward between you two. Just let it go..." Ginny said.

Seamus glared at Draco when he placed an arm around Jaime's waist and Jaime just laughed with him when Theodore said something about how idiotic Draco was looking when he is – as Theodore said – in love.

"Listen," Parvati began, "Seamus, I know it's not easy to just let go of Jaime, since you practically had a crush on her since she entered Hogwarts, but you just have to stop."