Chapter 5

*Sky's POV*

Lil told me what she saw. That she had heard the sounds of chaos outside and decided to take a look, then saw me in the middle if the street in a state of frozen shock, then tackled me before I got run over by the boys' bus.

I told them, after I started to remember things, I thought I got hit because I felt pain then blacked out.

"That was because I tackled you, so you hit your head and that was the pain, and I actually made you hit it so hard you blacked out. I'm really glad I didn't give you brain damage, Sky." She looked at the ground sadly.

"Aww Lil." I said and scooted over to her and hugged her. "You saved my life, I don't know how to repay you." I said.

"What? Why would you repay me? If something bad is about to happen you don't think about it, you just take charge and try to help." She hugged me back.

"Aww it's so sweet!" Harry said with a cracked voice. I couldn't tell if he was actually crying or not.

We both let go of each other and stared at the guys.

"So you wanna tell us why you were going so fucking fast?" Lil asked them.

"Oh um well, we were kinda getting chased by fans a few blocks away." Liam said.

"So our adrenaline was on high when we got onto the bus." Zayn filled in.

"And so yeah we didn't mean to go so fast." Harry said, finishing off the statement.

Did they seriously just finish the sentence like that? Wait what? Fans?

"We thought we actually ran over you or something because we felt something go underneath the tire." Louis said.

What went under the tire? I saw my backpack in my room.

"Oh, when I hit her, her groceries flew out of her hand and thats what you ran over." Lil said.

THEY RAN OVER MY FOOD AND DRINKS WTF!!

"I'll go to the store and get the things again for you." Niall offered then stood up.

I stood up and and walked backwards into the hallway to block the front door. "No, i'm not gonna let you buy me food, I have my hot pockets and one pizza in my backpack. That's enough." I said.

"If it's enough why did you buy more?" He asked while leaning on the door with one arm, in that weird flirting position guys do in movies where they're asking a girl out and lean against her locker trying to look cool.

"Because i'm greedy." I admitted. He just laughed at me. His laugh is so cute.

"I'm gonna buy you the stuff again and you can't stop me." He said while staring at me with his blue eyes. Damn it, I can't say no to those eyes.

I quivered and moved from in front of the door. He grabbed his jacket from my rack and left, not before he got the chance to wink at me and smirk.

I'm so glad there's a wall between the living room and the doorway or else they would've heard everything.

I went back into the living room blushing and sat on the floor with them.

"HOLY POP TARTS ARE YOU BLUSHING SKY?!" Lil yelled at me. I'm so getting her back for that.

"Shut up, Lil." I said and continued on with the conversation from before.

"You said you were getting chased by fans? You guys have fans?" I asked while leaning in really curious.

"Well then, does our music suck that bad to you that you think no one likes us?" Harry said in an offended tone.

NO I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOURE FAMOUS OR NOT!

"Eye twitch." I said literally while twitching my right eye. "No, I don't know who you people are, so I didn't know you were famous."

Wait wait what, there's famous people in my living room. Can this day get any weirder?

"You didn't know that we are One Direction?" Louis asked.

I scrunched up my mouth. This day just got weirder.

"No, I did not know that." I answered. One Direction is in my living room, oh how some girls would kill to have this. Heh, suckerzzz.

We finished up talking about the incident from earlier and were just chatting now. I had to admit these guys were pretty freaking cool.

About 15 minutes later I heard the front door open and close followed by footsteps.

"I'm baaaaackkk." I heard Niall's voice from the hall.

He came into vision holding a new Texaco bag with the same contents I had and a few others things like candy and ice cream and popcorn. Why does he have those other things?

I stood up and took the bag from him, our hands brushing against each other. Oh god ignore the tingling, Sky. Ignore it.

I took out the sodas and put them in the fridge then the ice cream in the freezer. "Hey, Lil. Can you get my hot pockets and pizza from my backpack?" I asked her while shoving a pizza in the freezer.

"Sure thing." She left the room and turned a right to my room, leaving me alone with the guys. Oh crap.

I put the popcorn in the pantry and the candy in my candy bowl on the counter.

She came back with them in her arms and set them down and I took the hot pockets and pushed them to the back of the freezer. The other pizza was hard to get in since the freezer was full of crap and overflowing ice.

"Hey, Niall?" I grunted trying to push. "How come you got so much other stuff?" I asked, starting to get frustrated with the pizza.

"Oh no one told you?" He asked while raising an eyebrow. "Were staying over having a movie marathon tonight!" He yelled while throwing his hands in the air.

What?

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻

Hallo fellow peoples! How's your day been so far? Mine has beeeeen, tiring. Considering I went to sleep at 4 in the morning last night. Pshhh haha no one needs sleep, SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK *eye twitch* oh and my dog fucking PEED ON MY FLOOR THIS MORNINGGGGG. I was so pissed at her, like you seriously couldn't wait another hour? It was 7 in the morning, you're not even awake at 7 in the morning dog. GO BACK TO BED AND SNORE DOG! Well i'm gonna go now and sleep because I am tired as hell. SLEEP IS FOR THE WEEK! See what i did there? Weak? Week? Get it? No, ok. Gonna go now, Peaceskies ✌️