12. Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 4

Original Stats:
125 Views. 8 Votes. 8 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 4

━━━━━━━━━

Kim cried. She cried as Ricky pulled her out of the blood stained, smelly room, and back into their own. There was no need to stay there. The computer's memory had been wiped, the entire place had been throughly trashed, and there was someone in there. Someone that shouldn't have had to have left.

"We need to call someone." Kim cried as she lunged out from Ricky's grasp, falling to the floor as the tears slid down her face. She laid out in front of the bed, wiping the still falling tears off her face. Ricky nodded, pulling his phone out of his pocket and tossing it around his hands.

"Let me go lock things up in there." Ricky whispered, rubbing Kim's back soothingly before backing away as the crying began once more. He stopped as he reached the door to their room, looking back at his partner to watch as she curled up into a ball on the floor.

She didn't need to be blaming herself for this. This was so far from her own fault. If anything, this was his fault. He was the one that drug Kim into this. He could have easily picked one of those other students and ruined their lives instead. Plus, Eddie had recognized Kim while she was on his rescue mission. If it wasn't for him, Eddie wouldn't be dead. He shouldn't have ever gotten them involved.

Ricky shook his head, leaving the door open only a crack before walking back over to the wide open door of the thugs' room. He stepped inside, the smell still billowing about the room as he shut the door soundly behind him. The two idiots had to have left something behind. But first, he needed to call someone at the agency. He couldn't let Eddie's death go unnoticed. The boy needed justice.

Ricky scrolled down his contacts, stopping for only a second above Jack's name. Kim had told him exactly what had gone on between the previously happy couple. Ricky had even messed Jack and Kim up. He wasn't trying to break everything he came in contact with. He had throughly ruined Jasmine's life, rocked the boat for Garrett and Delia, he was practically the reason Eddie was dead, and to top it all off, he could now add breaking up Jack and Kim to the list.

Yes, maybe he did have lingering feelings for Kim. Maybe he did find her slightly cute, even attractive just the way he found her years ago. But that was in the past. She was still in love with Jack, and he was here to find Jasmine. Jack's accusations may have been true, even to this second, but that didn't mean he was going to do anything about his feelings.

"Hey." Milton greeted with a happy tone to his voice. "How's everything going down there? Did you guys find anything?" Ricky pressed his lips together as he took in a deep breath through his nose. He hated being the one to break Milton's spirit.

"We... Found something." Ricky got out before swallowing hard. He hated this. Milton knew Eddie better than Ricky himself would ever know. This would crush all of those from Seaford. They had been best friends through some of the toughest moments of their lives. They had all been there for each other through thick and thin, up until Eddie had to leave. But none of that would matter once they knew what happened.

Ricky shook his head, forcing himself to continue on with the horrid story. "Okay, look Milton. We have one picture of a not so coded message between Shane and the thugs. The message is from way back when Jasmine was first captured, so it's not exactly something we already don't know. Shane figured out that we took out the thugs, so he wiped the computer clean. There's nothing on it, now."