10. Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 2

Original Stats:
180 Views. 12 Votes. 11 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 2

━━━━━━━━━

"What did you say?" The thug yelled as they swung their bats around between their hands, the tension growing as Kim and Ricky stayed pressed against the wall. Kim could feel her fear building as they took all too slow steps towards them, her stomach flopping around inside of her. Ricky's eyes screwed shut before he pushed his right cheek up against the wall, not wanting to watch as the two beat him and Kim to a pulp.

"He said," Kim paused as she finally found her gumption. She was a blackbelt for crying out loud. "That, was rude." She said clearly as she took a step towards them, the two taking a single step back in slight fear of the girl. If she had beat them once, this time, she would do worse. She was much angrier with them as of now. "Why'd you kick in the door?" Kim spelled out for them before tossing her wig off and to the side. They already knew well enough of who she was.

"Because, you two nosy brats, were listening through the wall!" The larger of the two spat back, pointing the end of the bloody bat towards Kim. Her left eyebrow rose as she pushed it aside, the girl making her way towards the two.

She sent them each a knowing smirk before she swiftly kicked the smaller one in the shin, swiping his bat away and slamming the end of the bat into the larger one's gut. He doubled over for just a second before taking matters into his own hands. He stood up straight, glaring down at Kim and he raising his bat up above her head. She held back her disgust as she looked up, watching as a small drop of blood ran down from the top of the bat to the bottom hand hold.

Kim raised her bat, the object only slightly heavy as she wailed it towards the man, him swiftly catching it and ripping it out of her hands. Her eyes widened as he tossed it towards the other thug, the two closing in on her with a determination in their eyes that she hadn't seen the last time. Their eyes narrowed towards her, watching as her back hit the wall with a thud. She pressed her lips together, swallowing hard. A pang hit her stomach as she watched them poke at Ricky with the bat.

"Stop it!" Ricky laughed as he flipped over and turned to them. "That tickles!" Their faces scrunched in confusion as they hit the bat against Ricky's lower leg, the helpless pop star flailing to the ground in pain. Kim huffed out a ragged breath in anger as she looked up to them, the two's attention still focused on Ricky. Her eyes sparked with an idea as they kept that gazes on him, the girl shuffling against the wall and making her way around the two. If it worked from behind before, it should work again.

She stopped just five feet away before she ran forward, lunging onto the large one's back and wrapping her arm around his neck. She pulled her elbow in closer, squeezing it against his throat as she began to hear him gag. He dropped the bat, his arms twisting backwards as he tried to beat Kim off his back. Little did he know, Ricky had picked up the bat.

The pop star stood from his place on the ground, kneeling only a little as he slid the bat across the ground and took the large man out at the knees. The man fell forward, his knees slamming into the cheap hotel floor and leaving an indent before he fell flat out against the ground. Kim kept her tight hold on him as Ricky raised the bat, making sure to keep it clear of Kim as he began to beat against the man's head. He was unconscious in seconds.

Kim smiled to herself before something hit her back hard, her falling on top of the large man as the pain coursed through her back. She squeezed her eyes shut as small tears popped out of the corners of her eyes, sliding down her face and onto the unconscious man's back. She could hear a maniacal laughter at her side before a grunt was sounded. It definitely wasn't Ricky's. She turned to watch as Ricky beat the bat into the man, him falling to the floor in pain before he fell unconscious, just like his larger friend. Ricky shook his head as he tossed the bat to the side, stepping back and around to man to help Kim up.