9. Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 1

Original Stats:
229 Views. 13 Votes. 5 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Thugs, Thugs, and Oh Right, Thugs! Part 1

━━━━━━━━━

The two got off the plane, each wearing a brown wig and sunglasses as they swiftly made their way towards the parking lot exit. Each of them had brought a single duffle bag, only containing a few things as the agency had ordered the rest to arrive at their hotel room before they were to get there.

Kim took the lead, walking up ahead of Ricky. She had to stay calm, otherwise, they could get caught. She half felt as though she was playing with fire. Which, she kind of was. Shane was a fuse that could blow at any second from what they could tell. She wasn't going to be the one to mess with that. Not when someone like one of his workers could be that one. All she could do was wait for one of them to forget to cover their tracks, something like that could lead them to Jasmine.

"This way." Ricky whispered, reaching out and interlocking their fingers as they went. Kim nodded, looking up and sending Ricky a loving smile as the two made their way out to the parking lot.

"It's the green one." Kim said, faking a happy tone as she motioned off towards the beat up, green, rented car. The agency hadn't set aside much money for this particular mission. It seemed as though the two would be riding in far less than style.

"It's not the best, but who cares when I've got you." Ricky mussed, leaning down and brushing a gently kiss to Kim's cheek as they walked. She could feel her stomach twist, not in disgust of course, but in worry. She forced a smile, the pit of her stomach twisting further, and the disgust slowly growing towards herself as they walked. She had just broken up with Jack. What was she doing?

"And I've got you." She replied with a bright smile before Ricky unlocked the car door, allowing the two to get inside. As soon as the doors shut, Kim tossed off her sunglasses, reaching behind them and pulling out a red haired wig. She ducked down under the dash of the green car and started changing. Ricky rolled his eyes, the car rumbling to a start with the incertion of the keys.

"What cha' doin' fake girlfriend?" Ricky asked, sending Kim a teasing style as he switched his focus to the road. Driving in Florida was a new experience to him. She rolled her eyes as she flipped back up in her seat, ditching the jacket and tossing it behind her as well. The two had to make their performance believable, just in case they were being watched.

"Changing, you idiot." She scoffed, pulling a scarf around her neck in the process. "You need to switch wigs before we ditch this car." She reminded, her arm reaching back and her hand clasping onto the black colored wig for Ricky. He shook his head, warily picking the wig up from out of her hands and taking one hand off the wheel.

"You got it?" He asked as his eyes went from her to the wheel. She nodded, taking control of the car as Ricky ducked down and switched wigs. Kim could feel her eyes wondering downward as Ricky pulled off his t-shirt and switched it out for a more, tourist looking shirt. The ones that she pictured when thinking of Hawaii with the flowery pattern, the buttons, and the green background. She had to admit, his time as a star had done wonders for him in the physical aspect.

"Okay." He got out as he sat back up straight, keeping his sunglasses on and quickly smoothing some sunblock clumsily over his nose. Kim laughed at the sight, half wanting to take a picture to commemorate the moment. She would say this, she never once thought she'd see Ricky Weaver dressed up like a tourist in a black wig. "You like it?" He asked as he reached up to readjust his wig.