Chapter 19

Sorry for taking so long to update, I finally got to use the computer without people buggin. I'm not sure if this chapter will be short or long depending on the flow of ideas, but I hope you enjoy it anyway. And now the next chapter.

*Chapter Nineteen*

Mai's pov

Jim wouldn't let me continue the training unless I got a proper eight hour rest. He sentenced me to his bedroom for those eight hours and threatened that if I set one foot out of the room before eight hours were up, I would regret it. So, I took Moon and went into his room.

Jim's room had a large king sized bed in it that faced a very big flat screen television. His bed sheets were navy blue with a deep brown around the primeter of them. There was a plush navy blue rug between the and the tv stand. I jumped onto the bed with Moon.

Moon, surprising me, by jumping onto my back. He then proceeded to bit my ears and the back of my neck. He was going to be a great alpha one day. I bucked and he rolled over on the bed. I did the same thing he did to me.

"Mom stop it! It's not fair because your bigger than me." I lchuckled at that.

"You will be just as big as me when you get older."

"I will?"

"Yes you will."

"Will I have powers like you do mom?"

"That I do not know, but when your older you will find that out."

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"Will you teach me how to shift into my human form?" I looked at him with surprise. I didn't think he would want to change into his human self because of his father, but I guess it's about time he does.

"You will have to learn to walk on two legs and balance yourself without your tail. Can you handle that my son?"

"Yes mama!"

"Okay. Do you remember what a human boy looks like?"

"Yes."

"Now I want you to think of that and how they move that body of theirs." He closed his eyes and put on a thinking face. Then I saw him. He was a beautiful little boy and he almost looked just like me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do you think her son looks like? Will he have powers like jis mom? When will I get the cjance to update again? Srry for taking so long to update and I know its short but it would ne longer if ppl would stop hogging the tv screen. Hope you enjoyed wat I could give you! :3