Chapter 8

Hey everybody! Happy New Year! With lots of L♥ve! Finally here's the next chapter!

*Chapter Eight*

Jim's pov

It was still staring at me with its white eyes. Apparently it wasn't a wolf, but a werewolf because it began to talk. "Turn on the light." A female sounding voice spoke. I rose my arm and reached for the light switch behind me on the wall. Flipping it on revealed a giant white wolf. It was her. Why was she in my house? Did she reconsider and came to answer my questions? I was at a loss for why she was here.

She lifted a paw and stepped forward, coming closer and closer to me with each step. Until, she was right in front of my face. I could feel her breath on my face and maybe some slight condensation also. Her eyes bore into mine and then she told me the very reason that she came here.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mai's pov

There would only be one reason I would come to his pack house for anything. And that was for my pack. His and my pack was in serious danger. There were hunters coming to the forest. Why was that so serious? Well because the spirits told me. There have been other times hunters have come to the forest, but the spirits have never mentioned it. Probably figuring I could handle it myself.

I was right in his face, breathing down the front of his neck. "There's a problem." I stated. "Hunters will be coming to the forest," I told him as he just stood there and looked at me. Then it seems as he realized he was just standing there and responded back. "Hunters? I have dealt with hunters before and there's no need to worry.

I looked at him like he was stupid, though I'm sure he wasn't able to tell when I was in my wolf form. "Don't you think I would have stayed with my pack if they were just regular hunters?" I retorted. He seemed to think about it with his dirt brain. For some reason, I only argued more with him. I couldn't understand it for the life of me. "Your right, you wouldn't have come here for that. Though that leaves the questions of why are these hunters different, how do you know, and why would you tell me, the person you can't stand to your very core?" He asked.

I sighed. "They are different because have found a way to separate you from wolf and kill it. But they don't just stop there, they also kill the person who had the soul of the wolf. I've heard it quite a painful experience. Who I heard it from I still can't tell you as you still don't need to know as of yet. And lastly, I told you so that you  can be aware and also help me strike up a deal between our packs.

"That IS a problem. So, what is this deal that you want to strike up?" He responded. 

"Our packs will protect each other and have information passed between the both of us. We will come up with a plan to thwart the plans of the hunters so that they harm no other wolves. I want to move my pack to your pack house. Not on the inside of course, just a few feet away from the house. I will be training my will for the upcoming feat and I advise you do the same."

"I have to talk about it with my pack, but I'm sure they will agree. My next question is how far away are thes hunters and have you talked to your pack?"

"I have spoken to my pack and they agree. The hunters are ten months away so we will have plenty of time to get stronger and figure out a battle plan."

"Ten months! That's almost a year away! How the hell do you know there coming when there ten months away!?!"

"Again, I cannot tell you were I received my information. Please send a howl and let me know your decision. Don't take to long as I want to get started right away."

"You can't tell me? That doesn't make any sense! Can't you tell . . . . . . . . . . . . . There was a knock at the door interrupting him.

To avoid anymore questioning on where I got my information, I turned and ran towards the window. I jumped through it leaving him to his decision and his door.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

"You can't tell me? That doesn't make any sense! Can't you tell . . . . . . . . . . . . .  There was a know at my door behind my interrupting my conversation with Mai.

I was about to tell her to wait, but she had already left the way she came, through the window. How did she get to the window? The spacing between the stories in pretty big. I answered the door a little sour . . . . . . OK, OK, I answered it angrily. It was Samuel, one my fighters. "Is there something that you need Samuel?" I asked with tension. "Alpha I just came to report that there was nothing during my patrol and it was all clear." All clear? ALL CLEAR? Mai just got through to my pack house, as big as she is without getting noticed!?!  My pack had a lot of training to do for the next ten months if we were going to survive the threat of the hunters. I was to tired to be any angerier so I told Samuel to leave and I went straight to bed.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

What do you guys think? Was it good - bad? What do you think of the hunters? Why is it that Mai argues the most with Jim? That's right I'm asking you JaytonYoung! Anyway please comment, vote, and fan! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥