Chapter 14

OMG! 1,599 reads! #305 in werewolf & #382 in fantasy! *Squeal* Love you guys for getting me this far! This chap will be in someone else pov. If you find me doing Mai's pov a lot then it's cuz I'm not a big fan of to many changes of pov. Anyway enjoy the chap!♥

*Chapter Fourteen*

Aden's pov

Groan. The pain and the humiliation. Three guys just got there asses kick by a girl. Though, she did tell us she isn't normal. I got up on my elbows and looked at her. Where did she learn how to fight? I mean come on! She lived with natural wolves all her life.

I here a mumbling noise and I realise I was thrown on top of Pete and Samuel. I rolled off of them as it still hurt to move and I didn't know if I was up to standing.

"Man, she got us good," Pete stated.

"Yeah, I didn't think she would be able to pick up Aden, I mean his heavy like a eighteen wheeler," Samuel joked. I glared at him.

"She said here teacher was very very very old. Who do you think it is?"

"Well it could just be her wolf."

"Then what's with all the very's?"

" . . . . . I don't know, why don't you go ask."

" Why don't you?"

"I'll do it! You guess are acting like children," I retorted.

I had regained some strength while they talked and decided to try my luck and get up, but before I could she had something to say. "I'd wait five more minutes before you try that." What the hell? I ignored her and rolled on my stomach and tried to get up. 'Tried' being the operative word.

My arms and legs started to shake. My muscles started to twitch and again she spoke. "I told you to stop, now your going to have a charlie horse." What she said was right and it hurt like a son of a be- ach.

She came over to me and sat on my back. The hell? I felt here grab my arms and pull them. "OOOWWW!!!" She let them go and there was dull pain. Then she took my legs and did the same. "There! All better?" After a few seconds, the dull pain had subsided and I was able to get up.

Huh? "What did you do?"

"Nothing. Just got rid of the charlie horse before it did to much damage." She walked back to the alpha, her mate, and began talking. I swear, I never figure her out.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mai's pov

He was an idiot for now listening. He could have gotten seriously hurt. "Well that is only one of the moves that I will be teaching you guys."

"There's more?" Asked my mate.

"Yes, why there is over fifty different things I could teach you and even that won't cover how you could use them in battle."

"That many huh? How long do you think it will take to learn?"

"Well it really depends on the person."

"Hmmm . . . . . What other things can you do and do are they all just hand to hand combat?"

"You are a smart one. No, I have about five other things that I can't teach you and one more that I don't even know."

"Five? And one you don't even know about? How strange."

"Well for right know, I'll tell you one. Firstly, they all have to do with nature and/or connected with my senses."

"And what my dear, is the one you are going to tell us about?"

"I can talk to the forest."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Whoa! No way! She can talk to the forest. What do you think they say? Is it in full sentences like us humans? Or is it partial? What are her other power? What are these fifty different moves? (Not that all of them will be mentioned. I mean come on, I'm not a fightologist.) Anyways, Don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!