Chapter 15

Hello again peoples! How did you guys like the last chap? Who knew right? Hope you enjoy this chap just as much!♥☺

*Chapter Fiftteen*

Mai's pov

They all had shocked faces. It was pretty funny because their mouths were wide open and their eyes were bulged. No one said anything for a long time and I was getting kind of nervous. I felt like I was animal at the zoo. I didn't have to worry for long though because Jim was the first to say something.

"You can talk to the forest?" He asked, sounding a little skeptical.

"Yes, I can."

"Well, what do they say?"

"Well nothing really. They usually talk about the weather or what's it's going to be like. That's really useful and they can talk about the going ons in the forest too. Other than that, they talk about what they see or how they feel."

"That is usefull."

"What are you?" Asked Aden. I raised my eyebrows at him. Is he kidding me? Like I was going to tell him anything. Well maybe. Who knows what mysteries will come out of the dark.

"What am I? I am a werewolf with powers and some very old good friends that have help me since I was little. That's who I am. Any questions?"

"Why yes, I do have some questions. One is, why are you so much bigger than us?"

"Hmmm. That I don't know. I was never told or was aware of other werewolves."

"What?! You can't answer a simple question like 'why are so big'?"

"I have always been this big. Maybe it's because I am no normal wolf."

"You are so confusing!!!" He shouted and frowned as he could not get a straight answer out of me. I shrugged my shoulders as I truly didn't know why I was so big. I was taken from thought when Pete decided to speak up.

"You said you had five powers. Talking to the forest is one of them. What are the others?"

"I told you I would only tell you one for right know."

"Yeah right, she probably doesn't know those either." Aden stated.

"No, I want you guys to be able to rap your head around the idea of me being able to talk to the forest. I don't want to throw all the others in there and have your mind blank out at the thought."

"Well we don't mind, we'll find out sooner or later right?"

"Yes, sooner or later." I saw Aden roll his eyes and Pete shake his head up and down. Samuel didn't say anything, but he looked like he was actually trying to rap his head around the idea.

"So what are they talking about now?" Samuel asked out of nowhere. I looked at him and then I looked at the forest. I probably looked like I was blankly staring into the forest, but I was listening. I turned back towards Samuel.

"We shall wait till tomorrow to train the females, It will be a thunder storm tonight and it will be a strong one. It is about time I leave anyway, to check on my pack."

"OK. I will talk to you tomorrow then." Jim said. I walked into the forest and removed my clothes and shifted into my wolf. I grabbed my clothes and headed for my pack. I would have to hurry and move the pack to a nearby cave as the thunder storm would be a strong one.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Don't you think shes so cool with her powers! How did you like it? It was kind of a filler chapter and an info chapter all rapped into one. Yay! 15 Chapters! I hope i can do another 15! ♥☺