Chapter 25

Hello folks here's another chapter and I'm sorry, but again this might be short. Enjoy it anyway.

*Chapter Twenty-Five*

Mai's pov

"Hello, It's nice to meet you Mike." He looked at me with his mouth slightly ajar. I patiently waited for him to collect his thoughts. When he finally did realize that he was just staring, he resumed talking.

"I'm sorry I've never seen anything like this before, but anyway please come in so that we can discuss the supplies." We entered into his house and we were lead down a hallway and up some stairs to his office.

We all took a seat and the discussion started. We talked about the medical supplies which was basically the only thing we needed in this war.

Mike's pov

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. At first, I thought the giant wolf was a guy, but Jim said it was a female and his mate. The female alpha came from behind Jim in her human form and she had wolf ear's and tail! I was dumbfounded. Was she even a werewolf? Well there's no question about that, but what species or kind of werewolf was she? I just realized that I had my mouth opened this whole time just staring at this creature.

"I'm sorry I've never seen anything like this before, but anyway please come in so that we can discuss the supplies." I took them through the house to my office upstairs.

We talked about medical supplies, but my mind was still on the fact that there was this female alpha who was bigger than any werewolf I've ever seen. Why is she that big? Where did she come from? Who are her parents? I had so many questions I wanted to ask that I think I might blurt one out before the end of this meeting.

I was writing down some of the supplies they said they needed so that I could give it to my beta to check the inventory for them. I caught myself glancing at her ear's in the corner of my eye. I quickly looked away and continued to write down the supplies.  When I was finished the meeting was over, but I still had questions I was dying to know the answers to. I decided to choose the one I was curious about the most.

"Excuse me, but, who and what are you?" She turned around from looking at her mate and stared at me for a couple of seconds. Did it sound that offensive?

"I'm Mai and I'm a werewolf." She said with a isn't that obvious face.

"Well I know that, but that's not really what I meant." She looked up while she was thinking and then looked back at me.

"Well I may be a werewolf, but I guess you can say I am a little special." I looked at her surprised by her answer. I couldn't say anything because I was so focused on what she said. They left my office and I just stood there with my mind going in a loop with confusion and more questions than I could count. What the hell make her so special?!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That's all you get! I am so focused on what the battle will be like where her last power is revealed that I can't think of what should go between now and the war. I have couple more things that have to be talked about before the war though so don't panic and don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!