Chapter 28

Hi people! sorry for taking three weeks to upload part of it was as you guessed it was writer's block the other part was I had no Internet. So anyway thank you for waiting.

*Chapter Twenty-Eight*

I was pregnant. I was just talking about this to the other women in the pack. I can't possibly stay out of this fight though. Should I tell Jim? If I tell Jim, he'll never let me fight. I didn't want to keep him in the dark though. This is really stressing.

We are not asking you to stay out of the fight.

Rather you should be in the fight.

Although, know matter what you do, you can't avoid the fight.

If you were told things clearly, you wouldn't be able to figure things out for yourself.

Besides, everyone has a fate. Even you.

"So your saying no matter what I do, I'm going to be involved in this fight."

If that is your fate.

We must go now. Return to your pack.

Your fate awaits you.

They disappeared like the fog and I exited my den. It was night now so I ran back the pack house. On my way back I made a decision. I will tell Jim that I'm pregnant. I will also tell Moon. Then I must remind myself to warn our allies that the hunters might here this week or the next.

The light was on in Jim's office.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jim's pov

She's been gone all day. She told me she would be at her old den. I didn't think it would take this long for her to get back. Ugh. I have to concentrate on these supply papers. We were getting supplies from the western and northern packs. The southern pack was training so they could help us fight. So were the rest of the eastern packs.

There has been rumors that some of the packs from the north have come in contact with these hunters and no one had survived. Damn it all! Where the hell is she! I'm so worried. Speak of the angel as she comes through my door still in wolf form. I immediately think there's something wrong and get up quickly.

"There is nothing wrong Jim, I just didn't feel like changing back."

"Okay." I slumped back in my chair relieved.

"I saw my teachers at my old den." My head snapped up at her comment.

"What is it now? For as long as you've told me about your teachers they always bring foreboding news."

"It is both good and bad. Which would you like to hear first?"

"Give me the bad first so the good can make me feel better."

"I'm not sure it will do that, but okay. The hunters are closer." My lips became a grim line at that news.

"How close?"

"One or two weeks away."

"Yup that proves it, always foreboding news. I'll have to contact all the alpha's to let them know."

"Remember, that is not all the news."

"What is the good news in all this?" Mai walk up to me and put her head in my lap.

"I'm pregnant." I stared down at her for a second not believing what I heard pass through my ears.

"You're pregnant?" She lifted her head and answered.

"Yes." I shot out of my chair with a whoop.

"That's fantastic news would could be wrong about that? We should have a celebration!"

"Are you forgetting what is going on around us and what part I play in it?" I stopped my excited to realize she was right.

"You're not going."

"Not going?"

"To the fight!"

"I have to go."

"No you don't. I won't allow it!"

"You cannot stop it. It is inevitable."

"Truly?"

"Yes, it seems to be my fate."

"For your sake and everyone else's I hope it is your fate to live after this battle."

"Me too."

"Let's keep this from the pack for now. I don't want them to worry during the fight. I want there minds clear."

"Yes, but I would like to tell Moon."

"Then let us go." We got up and left to tell Moon the good news.

Though I don't really know how good that new is to any of us.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

That's it! Hope it's long! ♥ There will probably be between two to five chapters left. It all depends. Anyway, don't forget to:

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!