Chapter 13

Hello people's! I have 1,200+ readers! OMG I am so happy right now *cry* Who knew that I would get so many? I do wonder why the people that have my story in there library's do not comment, vote, or fan. It really just baffles me, but that's just me wondering. Anyway thank you for reading and here's another chapter!

*Chapter Thirteen*

Mai's pov

I woke up early that day in my den with Moon. Even though I was mates with Jim, that doesn't mean I didn't still have responsibilities to my own pack. We decided yesterday evening, that will train our packs together. I woke up the male group. They would train in the morning while the female's at night. That way there would always be someone watching the pups.

We walked into the pack house backyard and Jim and his male's were waiting for us. We immediately got down to business. We first fought many battles in wolf form and found different strategies. Then we did the same for human against wolf. Then it came the time for human against human. I sent my group back seeing as they could not become human.

I went to my human form and had on some old dark and faded skinny jeans. I was also given a black form fitting shirt to wear. I recieved it from one of the female's in Jim's pack yesterday. Her name was Silvia, I believe. I had to cut a hole in the jeans. As I walked out I got plenty of stares from the males and my mate.

I raised my eyebrows at them. "This is no time to be ogling at me boys. It is a time to prepare ourselves for a war. So with that, let us begin." I may be powerful in my wolf form, but I am just as powerful in my human form. I can do just as much in my human form than in my wolf form. Maybe except for walking on all four paws.

"Come at me. As many as you want at a time. I am confident in my human to human fighting skills."

"You are a female, they are generally weaker than males." Aden spoke.

"Yes, generally that would be true, but like I've said before, I am no normal wolf."

Aden came at me. He looked like he was going to try and pin me down, but I know that this would be a futile attempt. I grabbed his right arm, spann on my heels, and flipped him over my shoulder. I could hear the air escape from his lungs as he hit the ground. "Be tactical, or you won't get anywhere trying to fight me."

Aden got up after he gained some air back into his lungs. He walked over to his pack and I'm guessing, started up a mind link to set up a plan to get me.  Aden, Pete, and Samuel surrounded me. I was a little surprised. They actually thought of a good plan. Maybe against normal werewolves, but good try no the less. 

They all came at me at once. They were doing pretty well and closing the gap fast. But not fast enough. I decided to show them something they would only be able to do after immense training. I ducked and dashed to my right, in between Aden and Pete. Just because it was fun to tease him, I chose Aden as my whip. I got behind him and grabbed him from under his armpits. I lifted him off the ground and immediately started to swing him outwardly and in.

As I was coming back around, I slightly bent my knees to gain momentem. Coming back around, I hit Pete first and then Samuel. I sent them both flying back. I released Aden from my grip and sent him flying with them. In the background I could hear Jim and Tom both say 'Wha' at the same time. All three of them hit the ground with a thud and a groan.

"How did you do that?" Asked Jim's brother Tom.

"Well, my dear boy, that is one of things I learned from a very very very old teacher."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

So how do you like Mai's fighting? Who's this very very very old teacher? Will Aden ever get his man pride back? Tune in next time to find out. Sorry it's so short, I wanted to get this in before I forgot it. Hope you like it! Don't forget to check out 'My Hidden Wings' the prologue. AAAAANNNNDDDD!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!

VOTE!!!!!

FAN!!!!