4

A/N: I decided to do a chapter on Firey sometime in the next chapter, because I need to get a move on in the story without choosing that I could do it later. XD

~~

¨We have two suspects.¨

~

Golf Ball

I woke up the next morning, as I saw Ruby in the corner. I shook Tennis Ball awake, and eyed Ruby. She eventually noticed me, and waved. I just gave her a smile.

¨Hey, Ruby, I-I noticed you've been losing crystals on you lately.¨

She perked up, then started shaking. This didn't really happen when I talked to her.

¨M-My crystals? Oh.. I'm usually scared a lot about this situation that sometimes I have anxiety attacks and lose my crystals during these. I usually visit the bodies to find evidence but I couldn-'t find any, but I was so scared about going there that I kept leaving them.¨ Ruby admitted.

She's still a suspect, right?

I guess that explains some things. But the knives. The stuttering can relate to her anxiety, but still. How can anxiety attacks just break off a part of you? Is she that fragile?

It's gonna need some researching.

In the corner of my eye I saw Coiny and Pin stretch as they woke up, and eventually everyone else, too.

Ruby was now staring intensely at the floor, then looked up and stared at Tennis Ball and smiled. "Well, I need to go check on my leftover soup." she chuckles nervously, quietly walking out of the room.

She walked into the stone hallway and disappeared into the darkness.

I told TB about the whole thing and now.. we're investigating. We set up a camera in the hallway when the bunker was first made, that was good. We walked into a room in the stone hallway and locked the door, and listened closely. Nothing is private in our bunker... secrets, anyway.

We could hear heavy breathing and a voice popping out, sounding like Ruby's.

"I can't believe I just did that..." she sighed, still breathing heavily. "I basically lied to them.." she breathed. After talking to herself for a bit she left, and me and TB came out and checked the cameras.

"Hey, GB, uh.. What if we don't find anything?"

"We will."

"It was a what-if.."

I rewinded the camera to a few minutes ago, and was about to press play until-

"Whatcha doing?" Ruby smiled behind us, hiding something behind her back.