2.5

We have to stop it.
It had crime written all over it.
We can track them down..
We can go..

Golf Ball woke up, stretching.
Fries was already awake, not noticing or smiling to them. Fries seemed to be writing something, and Golf Ball, the curious stubborn person she was, wanted to take part. So she snuck up on him, held her breath, and peeked over at what he was doing.
Tennis Ball's head hurt, so he just turned, still sleeping.
Golf Ball breathed a little bit, looking at what he was writing.

'Plans. Send two current contestants to the object show meeting in place of TV and Announcer.'

Oh, we planned a meeting to complain about the murders.. Golf Ball broke into a sweat, her eyes widening. Me and TB need to go...
Fries continued, not stopping.
This is when it hit a Golf Ball.

Fries..
Fries..
Fries. . .

Golf Ball got hit with yet another gust of wind, sending her falling back to the ground with a soft thud. This sent Fries almost nuts. He grabbed a knife near the table and held it up, spinning to Golf Ball's direction.

"STOP!" Golf Ball screamed, backing up to the wall, petrified.
Fries realized it was just GB and put down the knife. "Jesus, Golf Ball, stop scaring me." He muttered, glaring at her direction. TB woke up with a groan. "Stop yelling.." TB grumbled, sitting up. "You guys are so loud!" Pin woke up with a concerned complain. "Shut up, it wasn't my fault." retorted Fries darkly, still looking over at GB. Golf Ball's breath hitched, running back to her carpet bed.

. . .

The doors unlocked, letting each contestant out. Leaves fell onto the ground as GB, TB, and Pin decided to walk together to check on the Wall Teleporter. Coiny stayed behind to argue with Firey.

GB and TB opened the safe in the tree, checking on it. It was now 92%. "Okay. That's good, let's hope we don't get murdered before the teleporter is 100." TB gave an evil smile, faking an evil laugh. Pin squeaked and ran away. "Geez, it was a joke!" TB tilted his head.

TB grunted, walking with Golf Ball. She had her head down like ordered, so she won't get seen. TB, on the other hand, did the same think but kept peeking at Golf Ball.
Silence spread across the sidewalks.

....
Until Tennis Ball utterly destroyed it.
"Why are you so quiet?" He glanced at GB.
She kept her face down, eyes narrowing.
"...Its just mandatory."
TB just nodded, doing the same. Everything was nice for ten hopeful minutes of GB hoping it would be a good day.

Until TB tackled her, so they fell down onto the concrete.

"What the heck?!" GB coughed, sitting up.
TB was petrified.
"I.. I uh-"
"What?!"
"There was something coming at you, I had to do something!" TB reasoned, eyes widening.
"Who the hell would do that when we're out here?! Was it the murderer?!" GB screamed.
"I don't know.." TB looked at the ground. He noticed something grey in the distance, where GB was standing.

"Look." He pointed at the grey object.
It was a solid knife with purple liquid on it.

"Presumably Yoyleberry juice." GB squinted her eyes, running back to the bunker with TB following, keeping the knife to show the others.

~~~

All of the objects walked inside with the others.
Pin was already inside, screaming.

"What happened now?!" Needle sighed, Bubble following.
Coiny and Firey were fighting as they got inside.

"I-I.. We-- I- I FOUND FRIES! I-In here.. But he doesn't look.. Too lively." Pin covered her eyes, walking to her carpet bed.
Fries was still sitting on his seat from when GB saw him, but blood was dripping down his mouth with his last fry shriveled to a crisp and his fry-cup was ripped and torn on one side.
Ice Cube screamed as Coiny threw him into the cart with Books dead remains.

Everyone sat at their beds, as Coiny closed and locked the bunk door.
TB was explaining to everyone that I almost got hit.
The day was ruined.
I want to end this..

"TB." GB looked at him. He glanced at her with a questioning look. GB held up the paper Fries was writing in, that had a faint blood mark.

"We have to stop it." GB frowned.
"This had crime written all over it," GB snarled in disgust of the blood marks on the paper.
"We can track them down, with their help."
"We can go.. To the meeting, we could get help," GB broke into a crooked smile.
TB looked at the others, seeing if other objects would volunteer.

It was quiet.

...

TB looked at the paper.

"Sure."

"Murder Detectors?"

"..Murder Detectors."