1

...
It was supposed to be a good day, was it?
It was supposed to be fine. It was supposed to be okay..
I guess we were wrong..

Golf Ball and Tennis Ball were chatting with Pin and Coiny, as they were watching Nickel and fries from the sidelines.
TB and GB were certainly having a very good time on a very nice day.
GB let out a sigh, closing her eyes.
Then something came along.

Pencil..
Pencil..
P-

Golf Ball shot up, looking around to see TB and Coiny were talking about getting pencils for art projects. Pin was curiously looking at GB's actions.
GB let out a huge sigh of relief, breaking a sweat. It was still a good day. "Hey guys, it's been about three hours, should we check the wall teleporter?" GB suggested, jumping over the fence.
"Sure, I guess. It probably won't be much of a change though." TB replied, jumping with GB.
"All that matters is, is that I get my boys out." Coiny shrugged, jumping after them. "Wait for me, I need Roboty!" Pin called, stumbling.
The four walked and walked until they got to a certain tree, which GB unlocked and saw the wall teleporter. "What is it now?" TB asked. He was a bit impatient, since it was only three hours and things wouldn't be different.
"91.45." Golf Ball stated. "Not particularly bad." She smiled nervously, walking with the other three to the TLC and LOL.
They sat down, talking excitedly on who to get out.

Until it happened.

"G-Guys!" Needle ran to them, panting.
"Yea he? What's up?" Pin glanced up at her.
"H-Hurry, we need to go!" Needle cried, pulling on all of them.

Everyone suddenly gave in, running after Needle.
They finally came to a stop. "What was.. That.. About?!" Golf Ball panted, TB at her side.
"Get in the bunker!" Needle breathed. GB started to sweat again, running inside with the rest. Needle shut the door behind her.
Pin turned on the lights, seeing the others. "What happened?" GB clicked her tongue. She saw that Ice Cube, Book, Ruby, and Bubble were hanging their heads and crying. "What's.. Wrong?" A petrified GB asked to the others, who were sweating.

"We lost Pencil!" Book buried her head.

"What?!" GB and TB screamed. "We found her dead! Inside the basement in the Freesmart treehouse! She was broken in half and her led was missing!" Ruby choked. GB frowned. "Just get the HPRC!" She spat angrily. Her day was going downhill. "You don't get it, when we got there, the HPRC was in pieces!" Bubble frowned, rubbing her eyes careful enough not to pop herself.

"We have to stay in here." Fries ordered, wiping his eyes. "Where's the announcer?!" Golf Ball growled. "Where's Firey's announcer?! TV?!" Golf Ball furrowed a brow. Fries shook his head, as Pin started to sob. "We couldn't find him." Needle sighed.

Golf Ball felt a tear strike.

"It was supposed to be a good day, was it?!"

She swallowed, sitting with TB. "It's supposed to be fine, it's supposed to be okay.."

"I guess we were wrong." Golf Ball stood up, walking to the others.