Prologue

It was a normal day in the town of the lost Yoyle city.
Fries and Coiny growing Growtatoes,
Pin and Nickel watching.
The Freesmart team and alliance hanging out on the tallest peak.
It was just a decent, normal, day as usual.

"Tennis Ball, is the wall teleporter almost ready?"
"It says 91.38 charged."
"Seriously? It's been about two weeks already!" Golf Ball scoffed, walking around.
"Well, it takes months to charge, so we'll have to come back later." Tennis Ball shrugged.
"Fine." Golf Ball breathed, throwing the wall teleporter inside a hole in a tree, covering it.
"Let's go back to the others, it looks brighter than usual today." Tennis Ball suggested, starting to walk.
"Sure." Golf Ball replied. They started to walk back to Fries, Coiny, Nickel, and Pin.
"Hey guys! Nice weather today!" Coiny greeted. "Yeah, it actually is. It's really nice..!" Tennis Ball laughed with the coin creature.
"It is presumably a nice day. But it can be better with the fronts, it seem like a cold front is moving i--"
"Shut it, Golf Ball, I'm trying to plant the Growtatoes! At least it's not raining." Fries spat.
"Geez! Okay.." Golf Ball exclaimed.
It was a nice day for all of them, even Golf Ball. She could finally enjoy herself with her partner and her buddies. It could finally be a day with without Cake at Stake, elimination, challenges.

It was a nice, decent day for everyone.