3.5

A/N: Hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that there would not be a murder this chapter, but just investigation questions. And I dunno if this is a spoiler, but the things I write at the end of this half-chapter is not dedicated to Fireafy. Like, I don't really ship them, it's not my strong point. They are only friends in this chapter.. Anyways, thanks for the support on this book, this is becoming one of my main priorities. <3

~~

Are you okay?" She asks.
"Never better." He laughed.

Golf Ball and Tennis Ball went back into the bunker, get gathering the crystals and evidence they had found. They saw other objects running in. Coiny counted everyone, plus himself. He locked the bunker shut, for the rest of the day.

"Okay, we had 17 people yesterday, what was the count this morning?" Ruby asked.
"...17? Are you sure about that?" Coiny replied, fiddling with his thumbs.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Err, because only 16 objects came in."
"Are you serious?!"
"Yeah."

Ruby grunted.
"Anyways, where's Firey?! I need to argue with him again. He stole my-- I mean Fries remaining Growtatoes.¨ Coiny grunted, looking around the room.

¨I actually haven't seen him today. After we left the bunker, anyways. He hasn't talked in a while..¨ Pin shrugged. ¨I guess we'll have to wait. It isn't worth it risking our lives.¨ Bubble noted.

. . .

¨This place is crazy...¨ Firey breathed. He started running. He planned an escape, but just took off running.. He knew what he had to do, right?

Starting to lose his breath, Firey stumbled almost every breath he held in.

"I need to.. Get out of here.." He cried, running into the forest.
He wanted to evacuate and stay with the most possible object he new that were.. Capable of letting him stay with them, of course. He despised life in the bunker, so why not just live with someone else.. Why didn't he run away in the first place?

He finally ran until he came upon a little spot in the woods and collapsed. Panting loudly, he tried catching his breath.
He made a lot of noise, which alarmed a similar object peeking through the trees.
She was metal, and had her attack of knifes ready.
Firey saw that she was armed and yelped.
"S-Stop! I'm unarmed! P-Please spare me.."

She slowly, ever so lightly, put down a knife she had.
The light around Firey was bright since it was nighttime. The object came out of the trees.

"Leafy?"
"Err.. Firey?"

Curiously, she slowly made her way out. She suspiciously sat down on the ground next to him. "Why aren't you with them?? Your supposed to be afraid of me!" She grunted, throwing her knifes at trees.

"Well, let's face it. Why didn't you kill me like three minutes ago?"
"..."

Silence. . .

"Shut up. Explain why your here.."
"Well, there's murder around the whole show, so I chose to evacuate."
"Good choice. I won't kill you this time."
"I knew you weren't going to anyways."
"Pssssh."
"Anyways, mind if I just stay here for a few? I hate staying inside a cold bunker."
"Sure, I guess."

"That's good.. At least I'm safe now.."

"Yeah.. Your safe..?"

Leafy smiled nervously, hiding her knives with Yoyleberry soup on it.

---

A/N: Thank you guys for all the support ^^
I know it was a sudden change with Firey and the actions with Leafy, but you will have to make choices in life where you give in and spare your old friends ^^
Life lesson, kids. I'm done with the sappy stuff.

Come back next time! ^^

Special Thanks To
trashcans_unite
ThatGirlOtaku
bfdifangirl
KatelynMaiOffical 
And MaryTheChristmasElf
For constantly checking in and giving feedback and all those nice stuff. ^^