CHAPTER 29: THE KING'S FALL

It's been two weeks since the Queen left her Throne and the King took over. The King abused the Angels and wasn't as good as the Queen.
The Angels hates him. He forced them to work all day and night, they barely got any sleep. The circles around the Angels slowly turned black.

"Feels great to be King," the King said, laying down on the Queen's throne.
"Jess!" he yelled. Jess came in, her once white dress now covered with dirt.
She bowed before the King.
"Death reports?" the King asked.
"50 angels turned to ash in the past three days," said Jess. "Monsters, and malfunction of wings."
"Okay, leave." the King ordered.

Jess left the Throne room.
"Jess?" said Kelsey. "Are you okay?"
"I'm fine," Jess wiped the tears off her face. "We've lost so many good Angels including Jacob."
Kelsey hugged her.
"Maybe this is a punishment for us from the Goddess for lying about Lexi." she explained.
"No," Kelsey said. "The Goddess just isn't a nice god, everyone hates her."
Jess sighed.

"The Queen is back! The Queen is back!" an Angel yelled.
The Queen came flying in with hundreds of Demons flying behind her. The Angels gasped as they watch the Queen land.

The Queen looked around and pity filled her soul. The Angels looked dirty, everything was broken and they looked tired. They look they have been enslaved for centuries.
"Grains!" the King said, but the Queen ignored her again.
"I journeyed to the Underworld," she began and whispers from the Angels filled the Heavens.
"I have talked to their Master and we agreed to join forces and stand up to the Goddess of the Skies. We've had enough of her punishments. She is cruel and must be put to death." the Queen explained.
The Angels cheered.

"Jess, look. It's Cinthya." Kelsey pointed above.
Jess squeezed her hand. "Cinthya."

"For the ones who are willing to protect the Heavens and join me in battling the Goddess, open your wings." the Queen commanded.
Thousands of Angels quickly opened their wings. Everyone did except one.

"This is madness!" the King yelled but the Queen ignored him again. He ran towards the Queen and tried to rip her wings.
Cinthya blasted a hot fireball on the King hitting him right in the heart.
"Cinthya!" Hannia yelled, "What the fuck?"
"What?" replied Cinthya. She shrugged her shoulders. "He was ripping her wings out."

The Queen smiled at Cinthya as the Angels cheered.
"Grains," the King whispered. The Queen knelt down and saw tears filled the King's eyes.
"All I ever wanted was for you to love me like I have loved you," he said softly. "Is that too much to ask?"
"I love you and I'll always will." the King turned to ash as his last words left his mouth.
The Queen stood up and watched his ashes slowly turn to a star and into the skies.

"I love you and I'll always will," the Queen heard a voice in her head.

She turned back to the Demons and Angels and smiled at them. The Queen didn't shed one small tear from her eyes as she watched Zack die. Not a single tear.