CHAPTER 18: BLACK FEATHERS

Needa got up and reached for Griffin's hand but he pulled away.
"Griffin," Needa said. "Let's go."
"Why can't you jut leave me alone?" Griffin said.
Needa let out a deep sigh.
"Why can't you see that I love you?" Needa yelled.
Griffin looked at her.
"I love you. I really do. Why can't you just see that? Why can't you give me a chance to prove that I love you?" Needa cried.
Griffin stood up and stared at her. He felt sparks on his heart like deep down maybe he does like her and he just had to find himself.

Tears filled Needa's face as Griffin wiped them away. Needa continued to cry. He took her head and placed it on his chest as he slowly wrapped his arms around her.
"Okay, okay," said Griffin. "Stop crying. I'll-"
Needa sniffed.
"I'll try to open my heart up to you," whispered Griffin. "I'll try."
Needa smiled and tried to stop crying. She put her arms around Griffin's waist and pressed her body against Griffin's tightly feeling his hot body against hers. She was still confused why Griffin was hot, but she liked it. It felt right.
"Griffin's finally a full-demon," she thought.
Needa hugged Griffin tighter and he tried to unwrap Needa's arms off his waist.

"Needa," Griffin said. Needa looked at him, her eyes still wet. She looked at him as he opened his wings and flew. Griffin stretched his arms for Needa to reach.
He had a little smile on his face. Needa felt like she was going to faint.
"Fly with me?" Griffin whispered.

Needa took his hand as she opened her wings and kicked hard on the ground and they flew together in the distance. His wings brushing against hers and their arms linked together.