CHAPTER 23: THE TRUCK

It was almost nightfall and we needed to find shelter.
"Let's just sleep on the trees." I suggested. Griffin laughed so loud.
"You're weird." he said. I punched him in the gut really hard and he let out a small ooof. I felt proud of myself, it was the first time I punched him where he actually showed a little pain.

He had abs. Hmmm, abs. I love abs. Abs are perfect and he has abs. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend than him. Well, except maybe that boy I saw in the billboard. He had brown curly hair but I really don't know his name, so.

Griffin stood up and stretched his arm.
"Stand up," he ordered. I took his hand and held on tight. Our arms were linked together. He led me to the middle of the park.
"What are you doing?" I asked. He grabbed both my arms and slowly wrapped it around his shoulders while he stared at me with his glittering brown eyes and very long eyelashes.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I swallowed and squeezed my lips together as he started swaying me.

We were dancing under the moonlight.

I can feel his breathing on my head, he was really tall, really tall. I leaned my head on his chest and I can feel his heart beating. My arms started to go numb so I removed my arms from Griffin's shoulders and slowly slid my arms around his torso, my arms rubbing on his clothes.

I'm pretty sure I have stepped on his feet a few times. I don't know how to dance.

I closed my eyes as I felt his warm body against mine while I slowly listened to his heartbeat.
Du-du-dun.
His heartbeat was fast. I slid my arms up and down on his back.
Du-du-du-dun.
His heartbeat was getting faster and I laughed. I can feel him getting warmer.

I felt a drop of water on top of my head. I looked up and saw that the clouds looked bad.
"It's starting to rain," I said as I slowly let go of him. Griffin stopped my arms from moving.
"Don't let go," he whispered as I wrapped my arms around him again.

I heard music play from afar.
Not even the gods above can separate the two of us.

I thought of the Goddess of the Skies. I can only hope. I will fight for him.
"I will fight for you too," he said softly. I looked up and his brown eyes were shining down on me. He pulled me closer as he slowly bent down and kissed me.

I closed my eyes and hugged him tighter as I felt his lips on mine. Rain started to pour and I pulled away a bit.
"It's raining," I said.
"I know that," he whispered. His eyes were locked on mine as he kissed me again. He carried me and wrapped my legs around his waist while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We continued to kiss as started to walk towards a red truck, me still on his arms. We got in the back of the truck and continued to kiss and kiss and kiss.

I touched his cheeks as he climbed on top of me and began to undress me. I rubbed my palms gradually on his back while he kissed my neck. I took his shirt off and his wings spread. I helped him remove his pants. I can feel his hands touching my back and I let out a little cry when he touched the back of my shoulders where my wings once were.

I played with his hair while his warm naked body pressed on mine. He began to work his way down and I grabbed on to his hands. I squeezed his hands tight as he slowly came in. I squeezed his hands tighter and tighter as he came deeper. I kissed his neck as I moaned.

"What's that smell?" he said. I sniffed but I can't pick up any smell, my senses weren't as good as his.
"Mortal!" he said. He quickly folded his wings and put his clothes back on. He grabbed my dress and helped me put it back on.

I looked behind us. I can smell something cooking and it smelled delicious.
"Muffins?" a voice said. I felt the truck's engine turn on and the lights turned on.
I clenched my fists together. It was that Renee girl again.
"Muffins?" she asked while she held out a tray full of different varieties of muffins on her arms.