CHAPTER 25

Cassy was deep in thought when she heard the froont door being knocked.She went and opened to see a frustrated sally standing infront of her.

"Can i come in cass"

"Yeah sal,what happened".

"Just got a call from the forensics,cass,the bomb was triggered by a short frequency remote." sally told her with frustration.

"Okay what does that mean."

"It means someone from our team could have triggered the bombs cass."

"How could you say that sal,you think one of ours is a mole".cassy asked her surprised.

"Because there was no one else beside us in the building and we would have noticed anyone else nearby if they were hiding,and how could they time things perfectly cass.The detonator device was found and it was a short distance remote which triggered it"

Cassy let sally's words sink into her mind.If there was some one else she could have sniffed their scent,but her  concentration was not focussed all her thoughts were around gabriel at that time so there was a possibility she could have missed them,but the surrounding buildings were very much damaged and even if some one was hiding in that they couldnt perfectly time the bomb due to lack of view.She also knew gabriel was not involved,then who and why should they destroy the evidence.

Then it struck her like a ton of bricks,Roger's name was mentioned in the conversation and it was recorded.Could it be because of that,but there was no hard evidence only a part his name was mentioned so no one can relate to him.

"Cassy" sally shook her.

"Yeah sal" cassy thought 's were interrupted.

"What were you thinking cass u just spaced out"

"Nothing sal,do you really think one of our members could be a mole."

"Possibly cass,i am not sure ,what to believe,we have been a team for a long time,may be,may be the rodriguez have kidnapped one of their familes to make them work for them,they are gangster's right,they could use it as a resolve."

Cassy would have thought it as a possibility but no it cant be, she shook her head,she knew gabriel wouldnt stoop so low to do that,and he was sincerely worried about her and she absolutely believed every word he told her ,he wasnt involved this time.May be it was darren,gabriel wouldnt have known ,but could it be darren's doing.

Still there was a flaw in that reasoning,darrens goons went and had a talk with gabriel,only then gabriel knew about jin,if they possibly had known about the surveillance they would have warned gabriel before hand wouldnt they,unless  they wanted gabriel to order the hit and be captured by the surveillance,but still it doesnt explain the bombing.

Now wasnt the time for theories ,now it was time to find the truth she told herself."Sal i need a favour"

"Anything cass"

"I need you to dig every detail about Darren roger williams,as fast as you can"

"But why darren cass" she gave cassy an inquiring look.

"Trust me sal ,i have an intuition" cassy told her with a smile.

Sally nodded her head "Give me an hour cass " she said and walked out of the door.

In a few minutes she brought her laptop and sat on the sofa.She started typing her laptop with a serious look.

Cassy smiled at sally,the genius is at work she thought to herself "sal am going to shower ,do you need anything" cassy asked her.

Sally just nodded her head no focussing at the work infront of her.Cassy went to her bedroom and slipped out of her clothes to the bathroom and let the hotwater run over her body realxing her tensed muscles and mind.

After a few minutes she walked out slipping into a comfortable oversized t shirt and shorts she walked out to the hall to see sally still focused on her laptop.

"Cass done" sal said with a smile.

Cassy walked upto her and sat on the sofa beside her.Sally began"Well darren was born to Roger williams and his wife Gracie on jan 8 th 1986 making him 26 years."but was interrupted by cassy.

"Are you sure sal ,he wasnt adopted"

Sally nodded her head "thats what his birth certificate say" she said showing cassy darrens birth certificate.

That meant darren is no way related to gabriel.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

am sorry i know its not much typed in a hurry too but will make it upto u guys i promise.pls vote ,leave comments and suggestions.50 votes for the next upload.

                                                          with tons of love,

                                                                                                deepak