CHAPTER 21

Cassy's heart fluttered at the sight of her mate,though she was far and watched him through the binoclaurs his mere sIght eased her mind and confusion.The meeting began and they could hear the conversation's clearly,now making cassy even more nervous again.This could be used as evidence against gabriel,and she was part of it ,a sharp pain went through her heart,the thought of betrayal of the one man she loved and whom she wanter him to trust her.

Samuel rodriguez greeted santiago with a handshake,Gabriel and carlos nodded at each other as a sign of respect.

"What is the trouble my friend,why did you call for an urgent meeting" they heard samuel speek.

"Sam we have been in business with each other for about 7 years and we have been good friends and partners." sam nodded his head with a smile."But time's are changing sam,there are new gangs erupting all over,who do not have any respect of the old ways,they want everything and they have been ruthless.Juan ," he hesitated as a tear trickled through his cheek.He cleared his throat "My son was killed yesterday in columbia sam,and my family needs me there."he said in a croaked voice.

Sam walked upto his friend and placed his arm over his shoulders as to comfort his friend "what can i do for you santiago"

Santiago took a deep breath,"I am leaving miami for good sam,and i am leaving all my operations to you and gabriel and in return ,can you use your connections to transfer all my money to columbia without a problem,i will sell all my properties to you."

Sam turned his head and looked at gabriel,gabriel nodded his head.Sam looked at santiago and gave him a reassuring smile" i will do it as soon as possible my friend ".he said.

Santiago nodded his head with a smile "Thank you " he said and shook sam's hand and nodded his head at gabriel,who returned his nod and santiago and carlos walked to their cars and pulled away from the place.

Gabriel walked upto sam and whispered something in his ears,it couldnt be picked up by the microphones,sam gave a worried look at gabriel but nodded his head.Sam and the chop shop brothers got into their vehicles and left the place leaving gabriel ,caeser and cecille standing there waiting for someone.

Half an hour passed and they still stood there,"What the hell are they waiting for"emmanuel spoke in frustation.

"We will have to wait and see ,be patient emmanuel"sally told him annoyed.

Then they heard the roaring sound of bikes and cars approaching the site where gabriel and the twins stood.The cars played loud rap music ,50 cent,joseph mumbled as the music got louder.

Then there were six bikes and two sports car parked opposite to gabriel.The men from the bikes got down removing their helmets.Cassy's heart pounded at the sight of those men ,she recognised two guys from that group,Jin and the other unknown guy who attacked her ,who wa constantly warning jin not to hit her.

The events of the night suddenly played in her mind,that means their leader was here,Jayden or the other guy Hayden was here.Hate engulfed cassy she wanted to go down there and kill those sick bastards.But why did they come to see gabriel she wondered.

The car doors open and a a guy about 27 years, 6'2 feet tall ,shaved head ,with a tight black tshirt  hugging his well defined muscles and casual blue jeans and a gun holstered at the back of his jean got down.

Cassy couldnt properly identify his facial features from her side of view.He was followed by another guy and who had long hair but looked similar in appearance to the guy in front ,he was 6'4 around 24 years of age ,he just wore a long over coat exposing his  muscled body and the black jeans he wore.The long overcoat hid something from view may be a weapon she wondered.

A woman from the next car who had red hair 6 feet tall and about 25 years, walked toward the shaved head guy with high pointed heals and leather shirt and pant hugging her every curve of her body and a Ballister gun holstered in her pants.She hugged his waist from behind sniffing him taking a deep breath.

"Is she sniffing the guy"sally asked with a curious look breaking the silence.

Cassy knew that they must be shifters and that guy must be her mate ,The jayden rogues she thought.A small panic came across her chest her mate was there outnumbered by shifters who were dangerous,but gabriel stood there without any fear in his face void of emotions.He was relaxed as if he had something he had upon his sleeve.So did caeser and ceciile they were unaffected by the numbers.

Gabriel spoke with a cold voice "what do you guys wanted to talk about".

The guy with the shaved head spoke "let me introduce myself i am JAYDEN,alpha of the jayden rogues"

................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

thanks to you all my book is in 2nd place in action genre :-),thanks a lot guys,love you all.pls vote,leave comments and suggestion.

                                                          with tons and tons of love for my fellow wattpadians and readers

                                                                                                    deepak