CHAPTER 9

"What are you doing here "cassy stuttered,she had mixed emotions she was happy to see gabe confirming that he is possibly her mate,scared because he is a criminal and she didnt want to get hurt,confused as his scent was driving her wolf crazy,she had no idea what to do,either go and kiss him or take him down and get him arrested.

Her cop instinct took over her and it was to get the gun from her bed ,and she just ran to her bedroom to find her gun holster empty,she went to take her spare gun under her pillow which was missing.Oh fuck she muttered ,a sense of panic started around cassy's chest.She slowly walked to the hall to see Gabriel who was holding both her guns with a cocky grin he emptied the chambers and placed the guns beside him.

"Searching for these"he said snikkering."Dont worry cassy i am not here to hurt you."

"So why are you here then."

"I wanted to see my future wife."he said plainly.

A smile came over cassy's face,his attitude was different ,he was cocky ,he didnt say he had come to see his mate but to see his wife,she had butterflies all over her stomach.She didnt understand why she was happy but she was."And who said i am going to marry you"she tried to mask her feelings and put a straight face.

He gave a heart melting smile and stood up "You will cassy"

"How did you know my name."she asked with a curious look,her wolf was jumping he knew our name ,he knew our name like a five year old jumping over for a piece of candy.

"I know everything about you cassy"he said while walking towards cornering her over the wall with both his hands on either side of her.

"Whaaaat do you want"she let out a whisper as he was so close to her,his smell of cologne and scent driving her mind insane ,and she was vulnerable now,she couldnt control her feelings,her wolf was lusting for her mate.

He slowly moved towards her neck his hot breath falling over neck sending sparks all over body.She closed her eyes when his lips slowly brushed her neck as he slowly made way to her collerbone ,she let out an involuntary moan.Gabe let out a chuckle touching the spot on her collarbone and whispering in her ears "this is where i will place my mark,when you want me to."

Cassy snapped out of her trance,come on cassy snap out of it she tried to push him away but the instant she touched his chest ,she couldnt ,she was way enjoying it too much.with all the courage and sanity she could muster she finally pushed him a little.

"I wont let a gangster mark me or marry me gabriel so dont get your hopes too high."

"You will cassy,you will love me ,you will let me mark you and you will marry me."he said with a cocky grin."Anyway just came to inform you that i am leaving town for a few days ,so please dont go mad missing me."he said and gave a quick peck on her lips and started walking towards the door.

Cassy was stunned for a second with that small peck of a kiss which burnt her lips wanting more."I wont miss you,you stupid ,arrogant ,cocky gangster.Who do you think you are jerk."she screamed but all she heard was his sexy laughter which was fading.AAAAAARGGGG he is driving me crazy she muttered before she closed her door trailing her fingers over her lips where his sweet,intoxitaning lips had touched.

Gabriel walked out of the appartments towards his car where caeser and cecille was waiting for him.

"SO" caeser asked him with his eyebrows raised.

"Yup she is my mate."gabe said with a small smile on his lips.

"Oh my god i am so happy for you" cecille squealed giving him a hug."Finally i will have a sister and i will not to have to put up with you stupid males anymore"she said smiling.

"But she's a cop gabe." caeser told him with concern.

Cecille smacked his head "Idiot they are mates,they would soon fall in love,love has no defintion,no boundaries,no religion,no rules,no nothing,it doesnt care whether you are poor,rich,young,old ,what job you have,what your past holds ,what you have done or anything, it will just walk in your life and sweep you out of the ground and make you happy.It is only dumb headed humans who complicate things putting a million questions what ,why ,how,will it work blah blah and they ruin it.Do you know how humans would be so jealous of us that we find our perfect life partner our soulmate just by seeing them,but they have no idea who they are, they try,they get hurt,some are lost ,some are scared,some even convince themselves that they are in love but they are not,they cheat,they sacrifice and so on."

"Huh when did you become an expert in love smart ass."caeser grinned.

"You are so hot headed caeser."

"Both of you please shut up,you are already giving me a head ache."

"Sorry gabe"they both apologised.

"Caeser call joe i want men protecting her without her knowledge."

"Big bad Gabe is  being over protective over his mate now huh"

"CECILLE" gabe raised his voice.

"ok ok just chill gabe just teasing."

"Ignore her gabe will make sure joe post men to protect her."

"Lets get going we have a plane to catch,i dont want to miss my appointment with the senator."gabe said it in his cold voice before they sped their car to the airport.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys,

        please leave comments and suggestions an this is a dedication to horrorlover25 who was the first to make a comment on my story rogues.thank you very much it meant a lot for me.please vote too if you like  my story.

                                                  with tons of love

                                                                         deepak