CHAPTER 15

Cassy and mike walked through the police barricade and was greeted by an officer in a black suit shaking their hands he had,grey hair ,green eyes with an unshaven grey beard.He was about mike's age.

"So what do we got John" mike spoke.

John let out a sigh "Well there are three bodies,all males,we havent identified them yet.Two of the bodies  look as if they have been in a freezer,they are defrosting now and one looks as fresh may be dead 4 or 5 hours back.They must have seriously pissed the guy who killed them"

"Why" cassy asked.

"you will see" he told her "please follow me".

They were led out to an alley where they found the bodies.Cassy looked at the bodies they all had disfigured faces,cuts and bruises all over their bodies,their fingers broken and crushed as if they have been hit with a blunt object most probably a hammer."Any clue who they are" cassy asked turning to see Officer john,but saw mike stiffened at the sight of the bodies.His eyes fixed at them ,at once her mind knew who they were.

"Mike is it them " she whispered to confirm her theory.

Mike turned and looked at her shocked and nodded his head.

The bodies were then transferred to the morgue.Mike excused himself and went back to the hospital to be near his daughter before the surgery.The parents of the boys had been informed and was asked to come to the morgue for identification of the body.

After a few hours her chief walked into the morgue,his eyes looked red and puffy,he walked upto her ,"where is he" he asked.

Cassy led him to the bodies.He identified a body as his son,the boy who was killed only a few hours back.George started shuddering before tears started to spill from his eyes.He nodded his head this is my boy he whispered as more tears trickled down his face.

That is when the door opened and the senator walked into the room with another man who was in his late twenties  led by John.Cassy smelled one of them as a shifter as they walked towards the body.They stopped in front of a body and identified to be the senators son.The guy who accompanied the senator walked towards cassy after he sniffed the air and looked at her with a curious look, he was a handsome man about 6'2 brown hair,blue eyes and a good physique.

Cassy inhaled deeply and she definately knew he was a werewolf.He introduced himself "hello i am DARREN ROGER WILLIAMS,the eldest son of the senator roger williams."

Cassy shook his hand "Cassy archer" she said,but she was screaming in her mind what no way.He is a werewolf ,the senator and his youngest son werent shifters,How is that even possible.How could one of his son be a shifter.But she put out a straight face masking her emotions and thoughts.

"I need to talk to you senator" George asked the senator in a stern voice.The senator nodded his head and both walked to an end and started whispering.

Thanks to the extra senses cassy smiled as she listened to them.

"Why did you do it roger.I left my son uder your care and you gave him up didnt you ,you bastard."

"George ,are you out of your mind i told you he got kidnapped ,yesterday from my farm house,i did my best to protect him.Are you forgetting something my son is also in a body bag"

"I am going to kill them roger ,everyone of those bastards including that stupid cop and his bitch of a daughter."

"George,be patient we will get our chance ,and when our time comes we will make gabriel and other 's pay" Roger took george's hand and squeezed it.George nodded his head before they started walking towards cassy.

Cassy let out an angry growl,her wolf slowly taking over .She wanted to rip both of their heads.How could they threaten our mate her wolf spoke.Those bastards must be happy that their rapist,man whore son's are dead.

She felt an arm over her shoulder to see darren smiling at her,"Is something wrong officer"

She knew what he meant ,he is a shifter too ,he could see her wolf taking over her now,cassy forced a smile "oh nothing ,dont bother " she said walking out of the morgue to get some coffee.The third body was finally identified by the boy's parent.

George walked to cassy "I dont know  how you will do it cassy ,but i want you to bury the rodriguez for me,especially gabriel .use every resource do you understand."

Cassy felt disgusted but she shook her head ,and saw her chief walking out with the senator and his son.Darren looked at her giving her a  smile as he walked out with his father.

Cassy started to walk towards her car to go home with a thousand questions in her head .How is the senator's son a shifter,was he adopted,is he deviant like his father and brother ,He knows she is a shifter is he going to use that information against her,are they going to kill mike and his daughter,will gabriel be safe.AAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrgggggggghhhh she screamed as she started her cars engine and headed home as anger,frustration,disgust and confusion washed over her.

She wanted to protect her mate ,she wanted to keep gabriel safe,because she was falling for him,she was slowly falling in love for that mysterious avenger.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

hey guys

                         if possible check my other book alpha rogues and wishing you all a happy new year.And for a special treat for this new year will upload a chapter if you want BUT there is a catch as usual :-) nothing big actually atleast 6 comments,requests or ,suggestions or  some major votes so what do you say guys.

                                                          with tons and tons of love for you all people

                                                                                                    Deepak