CHAPTER 8

By the time cassy went back to the station gabriel had already given his statement to the police and had left.Cassy was pissed,confused and little hurt.Hurt because she was hoping to see gabriel again,pissed and confused because within seconds of his arrest his attorney had come with his bail,how in the world did he pull that off.

Her confusion must have clearly written in her face,mike and the chief was staring at her.Mike cleared his throat snapping cassy from her thoughts.

"What's bothering you,miss.cassy" chief asked.

"How in the world did he pull that off."Cassy asked with a curious look,a look which wanted answers.

"Huh I am sorry dear i dont get you"

"We just arrested him chief, we actually decided to arrest him only at that moment ,how could he get an anticipatory bail within minutes."

The chief chuckled "First of all you were in gabe's territory ,any mishaps would have already reached samuel rodriguez ears within seconds,you dont think he got the name Greaser for nothing.He has got many political and judicial friends my dear,its only been your second day you will get to know more about them.You dont think the miami police are that stupid right we have been hot on their trail for seven years and we couldnt prove anything or arrest anyone.Those assholes are very smart."

Cassy let out a sigh ,"I think i had too much for one day ,i am going home chief."

Mike interrupted "Before you go cassy the ballistic reports from the shoot out had come ,gabe and his men use silver bullets.Who in their right senses would use siver bullets i dont understand it at all".

"May be it is some kind of signature mike"chief replied

Cassy gave a smile yess,she thought within her mind she knew it somehow the three dead werewolves must have been killed by gabe and his men.She was on the right trail.There were a million expression on her face running.

"Cassy is there something you know you want to share with us."the chief inquired with a curious look.

"No chief,i mean not yet ,will let you know if my theory are correct" she said before leaving.She waved bye to them and left for her flat.

After she locked her front door cassy let out a sigh .dropping her gun on the bed and picked her phone calling her dad,after a few rings her dad picked up."Hi dad."

"Hey princess ,how is it going  in miami."

"Everything is fine dad,how are you and how is my stupid brother CARSON."

"We are fine honey."he said with a chuckle.

"Dad can i ask you something."

"Sure hon."

"What did you feel when you saw mom for the first time,i mean,like what do you feel when you see your mate for the first time."

"Hmmm It felt like i was hit by lightning honey not in the bad way ,in a good way,i remember my wolf screaming at me to go hold her and kiss her,i had to control him a lot you know.But when i touched your mother for the first time i felt  sparks in my finger tips,and her scent was driving me crazy.Hey why do you want to know in the first place.Oh my god hon did you find your mate."

"No dad,i mean i am not sure dad aaargggghhh its driving me crazy."

"Well kiddo be patient did that boy see you."

"Yeah i guess".

"If he is your mate then he will definately come to you honey ,dont worry princess.Got to go now princess take care ,give me a call later ok.

"Yeah sure dad ,love ya.".cassy kept down her phone and went to the bathroom stripping her clothes lying in the bath tub in warm water trying to relax,trying to think straight.

No way he could be my mate,can he,he is a criminal a gangster,a murderer there is no way ,the wolf spirits wouldnt be that crazy.Her wolf debated,but he tried to save the people in the restaurant right ,if he was a bad guy he wouldnt have done that.Yeah that is true,may be he isnt a bad guy after all.Why should it be so complicated,oh crap now i can even smell his scent,the scent of pine and his cologne.Snap out of it cassy you shouldnt fall for him he is a criminal.Why not her wolf screamed again you have no idea about him and how could you judge him.His scent was strong and her wolf went jumpy again.Cassy let out a sigh drying her wet body and changed to a loose tshirt and pj,s walking out of the room.

I am starving she muttered to herself trying to leash her wolf she walked to the kitchen and took an apple,she closed the fridge and turned to see GABRIEL sitting on the couch relaxed with his hands stretched over to the sides "HELLO PERVY"he said it with a sexy smile stunning cassy.