CHAPTER 19

Cassy stirred in a comfortable bed slowly gaining consciousness.Her head throbbed with severe pain.Where the hell am i ,she thought and her mind filled with the incident happened before she blacked out.

Cassy jumped out of the bed,as an instinct response to know where she was.She heard a familiar voice shriek "cass are you alright".

Cassy vision was blurred but as her vision gained more light and became normal she saw her team mate and friend sally infront of her."Sally,where are we" cassy asked her with urgency and stress in her voice.

"Where do you think cass you are in my flat,what the hell happened to you,i found you on my door step at 2 in the morning knocked out.You know how heavy you are,i had to carry you all the way to my bed.Emmanuel and joseph had gone for surveillance and i had to do everything alone.So Cass fill me in with the details."sally told her in her firm and pissed  voice.

Cassy staggered back to her bed and sat on the edge clutching her head tightly to stop the throbbing head ache.

"Here take this " sally offered her a glass of water and aspirin which cassy graciosly took and gulped the pill and water.

Cassy started explaining sally about how she heard a woman scream and went into the alley to save the girl ant the event that happened later.She didnt divulge the part of them being shifters and darren mentioning ,that she belonged to her dead brother.Again cassy's thought wandered why would darren bring her back here if he wanted to take revenge for gabriels action.

The more she thought ,the more her head throbbed in pain.Her thoughts were interrupted by sally.

"Let me get this straight you went into an alley at late night without your gun and you didnt call back up and fought with eight guys but you were drugged in the middle of the fight and was rescued by darren the senator's son who you think had dropped you infront of my flat."

Cassy nodded her head."Great" sally smiled at her "either you are completely insane to go alone in the night to fight criminals or you hit your head so hard that you are hallucinating."

"You dont believe me" cassy looked at her.

"Ofcourse i do cass,just calming my senses knowing i have a nutcase as a friend and team leader " ,she smiled "ok then go get ready will make you some coffee and breakfast,and we both will go to the station to file a report. "

Cassy smiled at her  ofcourse she knew, she would believe her ,sally has been in her team for two years but had been working in the fbi since she was 22 years,she's been a friend and her sister since the day they met.Now she is 26 ,a single mom of two boys twins actually.They are in a boarding school,though,she didnt want them to be alone while she had to work in odd hours.She was 5'8 ,with beautiful grey eyes and brown hair.She was a wizard in computer and electronics a great asset to the fbi and her team.Though many guys approached her she turned them all down,why no one knew ,may be she didnt  want to move on with her life.Cassy never asked her about her childrens father,something told her she wouldnt talk about it and she didnt want any dent in her friendship.

After her hot shower ,cassy came out to find her clothes and gun on the bed,sally had laid them for her.Cassy quickly changed to her clothings and walked out to the kitchen to find sally ready with her breakfast.

"Cass mike called me,yesterdays surveillance was fruitful,there is a meeting between the rodriguez and the columbians today somewhere in the outskirts of the city so we are leaving there soon.So the filing of the report has to wait, is it ok".

Cassy nodded her head as excitement slowly bubbled within her,her wolf had woken up jumping with joy that she would see her mate soon.Cassy knew though she couldnt talk to him or touch him but the mere sight of him would calm her nerves.

"Down to earth cass."sally made her snap out of her thoughts."I also told mike what happened to you yesterday and he said he would look into it.But as for now there was no arrests were made or bodies found in that area."

Cassy thoughts wandered again what happened to her attackers,why did darren bring her back here unharmed,wasnt he going to have his revenge for his dead brother.She let out a sigh,if she wanted answers ,there is only one person who can provide them and that was GABRIEL.

Did gabriel know what happened to her yesterday.How would he react to it.Damn when did things become so complicated.

"OK cass lets go " she heard sally shouting from the hall.cassy finished her coffee and walked out of the flat with sally to the parking lot.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

Hey guys,

i know a boring chapter but i wont post it if it wasnt important .hehehehehe :-) anyways thanks a lot for ur votes guys my book is in 4 th place in action genre because of you and i am very grateful.So please vote to keep me motivated and dont forget to read my other book alpha rogue too.50 votes for the next chapter,i know am asking tooo much from u guys but please help me out.AND I NEEEED AAA BBBIGG FAVOUR FROM U ALL -i need two russian male name and a russian female name,two columbian male names which i really need for my next chapter .Please help me guys

                                              with tons and tons of love

                                                                                  deepak