Dirk x reader

IM BACK!!
~~~~

       "Diiiiiiiirk?"  You're laying down on your boyfriend's lap at the moment, watching Ouran High School Host Club with him.  You look up at him, trying to get his attention.  Calling his name in an annoying manner for fifteen minutes straight did nothing.  An idea popped into your mind.

       "Hey, Senpai?"  The show was paused faster than you thought humanly possible, and Dirk's breath was shallow.  He looked at you from beneath his shades, his orange eyes scorching.

       "Yes?"

        You scoffed in your mind - senpai had noticed you.  "I'm hungry."  He nodded, urging you to go on.  "And I know for a fact that we're out of ice cream.  Will you come get some with me?"  Your Strider acted as if he was gonna say no, but he 'reluctantly' agreed.  You smiled.  "Thanks babe!"

       You jumped up before he could change your mind with a heart-stopping kiss and ran to get your shoes.

       There are only two weather choices in Texas - hot as a fat man's armpit when he's at the beach in 96 degree weather, or as cold as it'd have to be for hell to freeze over.  Right now, it was the former, and with the man who built an AI of himself when he was thirteen, your AC never broke for long.  On the off chance it did break, he built it to be better.

       "So, which kind of ice cream are we talking about here?" Dirk caught up with you effortlessly on the stairs down twenty million flights.  You thought about it.  Even though it was an obvious trap, you decided to go to H-E-B.

       Of course, upon arriving, Dirk grabbed a basket knowing what else would likely be bought.  It was common to go for ice cream and leave with twinkles and beer instead.  This time, you were in a playful mood, so you grabbed a box or two of pocky on the way to the frozen section.  You got classic vanilla and Dirk grabbed a twelve pack of orange crush soda while traveling to checkout.

       "Hey John, how's it going?"  You were friends with most of the workers here since it was kind of your place of employment. 

       "It's going.  I tried to play a prank on Rose a bit ago - she didn't flinch at all!"  ohm was upset and then he saw Dirk.  "Oh!  Hey bro!"  Dirk simply smirked - the two of them and Dave as well had an inside joke you weren't in on.

       "I'm sorry about your prank, John.  Anyway we've still got half a series to put off watching.  See ya later!"

       You weren't lying - Dirk and you played the pocky game for a while, you purposely breaking the treat before he got what he wanted.  After half a box, you got a bowl of your ice cream and 'Senpai' made an orange float.

       "Hey Dirk?  Why are we re-watching Ouran anyway?"  He put down his cup and leaned towards you, poking your forehead with his index finger.

       "Because someone wanted to fawn over their favorite character(s)."  You smiled.

       "Oh yeah?  But don't you know I fawn over him all the time anyway?"

       "Well then, who is your favorite?  I can;t seem to remember."  His hand was on his chin.

       "Maybe this will help you jog your memory."  You reached up and kissed the Strider's cheek, throwing him off guard.

       "Me?!" You nodded.

       "Yes you weeb, you're my favorite."  Needless to say, the two of you successfully put off finishing your anime.