Cronus X Readder #2

You haul your guitar up onto your shoulder via its case strap. You had promised your best friend, Cronus, that you'd come over on the weekend and practice with him. You leave a note for your (mom, dad, older sibling, lusus, etc) and head out the door. Cronus lives a few houses down the road so it isn't too far.

You'd been friends since the Alternians moved to Earth since his family moved so close to yours. You both were in the same grade at school and walked together to school.When you reach his house, you just walk inside, not bothering to knock since this is pretty much your second home. You walk towards Cronus's room and knock lightly on the door. You hear a grumble and then a thud along with a pained groan before a shirtless Cronus opens the door. You've seen him shirtless a number of other times, but you always blush a little when you see him like this. "(Name)? Oh... Right. I forgot about practice. Sorry I slept in."You smile, "It's alright Cronus. School's tiring. I seriously didn't want to get up this morning either." You push pass him, set your guitar against his bed and fall onto the floor. He chuckles before grabbing a shirt and pulling it on, "I'll be right back." He leaves you sprawled on the floor.You roll over and spot a notebook under his bed. Curiousity gets the best of you and you reach under and pull the well-loved notebook out. You flip through it and soon realise that its his music book, where he writes all of his song lyrics. You decide to read the first one you flip to. A blush forms on your face as you read it. The song you just so happened to flip to is a love song... A love song about you. Cronus walks in just then, too. He sees you with his music book, reading over the song he wrote for you. A violet blush spreads across his face as he snatches the book from your grasp."Damn it. I knew I should have hid that better," he mutters to himself.You stand up and walk towards him."I can understand if you don't want to be friends anymore, (Name), but hear me out first. I am so flushed for you and all I want is for you to be my-" You grab him by his collar and pull him into a kiss. He kisses back almost instantly and wraps his arms around your hips. He prys your mouth open with his tongue and explores your mouth. You wrap your arms around his neck, threading your fingers into his slicked- back hair. You both pull away panting."Matespirtes?"You nod and lean into his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine