Human!Gamzee X Reader #2

You were sleeping soundly in your bedroom, until you heard the door creak slowly open. You are now fully awake and is currently careful of making any sounds that might alert the intruder and do something bad to you. You're quite hesitant to do any further actions since you're not entirely sure if this guy is a burglar or not you just decided to keep yourself still until you'd determined in which category he belonged.

But thankfully, you were able to identify who the person stalking inside your room due to the soft honking sounds you have heard coming from him. Still, this is kind of suspicious and rude of your flatmate to do this! And in such an ungodly hour too! You made a mental note of scolding Gamzee first thing in the morning before letting your body drift back into sleep once again.

...Nope, you weren't able to fall asleep again that easily when you heard some rustling in the other half of your bed and the covers being lifted. His body then slid next to yours on your small bed, which made you to be squeezed against the wall. Feeling his warmth on your back has made your face heat up and your heart to pick up its pace. What the heck is he thinking!?

You were about to rise up and scold him right now when your body was further pressed against him in a slightly suffocating hug. Your breathing suddenly felt constricted and the sensation is a bit painful. 'Oh shit, does he really want me to have a heart attack?!'

"Gamzee...leeet goooo" you snarled as silently as you can while you tried to pull away from him. But the action just let him snuggle to you closer. "Stop moving, sis" he whispers in your ear in a sleepy AND husky voice which doesn't help your heart at all. Goddamn it! "I won't stop moving until you let go of me! And return to your own room at once, please!"

"Can't you allow me to do this just for the night? I can't really sleep at all if I have no one by my side..."

"Alright...fine. But only just for this time, Makara. No funny business, okay?"

He honks softly in response before cradling his head on the crook of your neck. "Thank you, (Name), you're such a motherfucking sweet lil mama" you huffed and closed your eyes. "Whatever. Good night, Gamzee" you muttered and then soon fell asleep.

Gamzee smirks as he looks over at your cute sleeping face. "Good night, (Name). Have some motherfucking sweet dreams".

And after bestowing a gentle kiss on your forehead, he then also fall to the clutches of sleep with a smile on his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not mine!