Equius X Reader

You had second thoughts about putting your hand in the box. You felt slime that seems to have spilled all over. It was really gross. It reminded you of those Halloween games where you put your hand in the mystery box that was filled with noodles and stuff. You tried to find something that wasn't covered that much in slime. Or the thing the slime was contained in. You already have to wash your hands! You felt something at the very bottom that didn't seem filthy. When you pulled it out it turned out to be a glove. Who owns a glove though? You felt a hand tp you on the shoulder and when you turned you the strangely sweating troll, Equius Zahhak. "I believe that that is mine." he said.

"Yeah here you go!" you said. He put his glove back on and went to the closet. You have have known him for a while and he actually called you a friend once. He had been distant lately, always working on his robots or spending time with Nepeta. he can spend time away from you, it's just that you miss spending time with him. Now is the perfect chance to ask him why he as been acting like this. He sat in the farthest, and seemed to be sweating more than usual. You handed him a towel that was conveniently in the corner.

"Thank you." he said gratefully accepting the towel. He always seems to carry one with him. Anyway, it was time to get to business.

"Why have you been avoiding me? What have I done to offend you?" you asked him. He didn't answer at first, so you were worried that you had upset him or offended him some way.

"I have not been avoiding you and I suggest that you stop asking such things." he stated, his face begin to flush blue. He knew something but he wasn't telling you.

You formed an idea that could not fail! You crept up close to him, right next to his ear. You could tell that he was uncomfortable. "What's wrong?" you whispered into his ear.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about and I would deeply appreciate it if you step away." he stammered. he was trying wasn't he? You weren't afraid. You still had a few more ideas. You were surprised that didn't work though.

You sat on his lap and got so close your noses were touching. His face was completely blue and he was perspiring so much. Does he enjoy being this close to you? You may know what he is hiding! "Do you like anyone?" you purred.

"I may have STRONG feelings for someone." Equius admitted, cracking under the pressure. You smirked. You got this one in the bag!

"I demand that you tell me now." you said in a strict tone. He normally followed orders when you used this voice.

"I have STRONG feelings for you." Equius admitted, releasing a loud sigh. VICTORY!

You kissed on the forehead, which made him smile, a real smile where you could see his teeth and lack of them. It was one of the cutest things you have ever seen! You wrapped your arms around the strong troll. "Love you too." you declared. In return he gave you a light, but tender, kiss.

"Do you promise to spend time with me?" you asked.

"Of course. Someone has to protect you." he said.

Dave knocked on the door. "It's time you two! Get out!" he yelled. You followed Equius out the door.

For the rest of the night you talked with him, often sharing signs of affection.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine