Tavros X Reader #1

"Tavros."

"What."

"Tavros."

"What."

"Taaaavros."

"Whaaaat."

"Hi."

You are sitting on the floor on your living room, resting against the couch Tavros is sitting on. You lean your head onto the cushions and smile up at your friend. "Hello (_Name_)," he says in response. You giggle and roll over so that you're facing him.

"Let's do something." He cocks his head to the side, giving you a small smile as he does so. "Uh, like what?" You honestly didn't think about that before asking the question. You just need something to do. After all, you have been sitting there on the floor for about half an hour, just staying quiet. That had been fun to start with but then it started to get awkward and fast.

So that's how you end up having a staring competition with the Troll sitting in front of you. His face contorts into a look of concentration, making you snort with laughter and close your eyes. His arms shoot up into the air and he grins! "I win!" He yells as he stands up and starts running around, doing a cute little victory dance. "No fair. I call for a rematch." You stand up and walk over to him, pouting. "Haha, you can't beat me! I am the master!" He laughs and runs away from you.

You follow him with a grin. "Tavros. Get back here. Rematch. Now!" You command. That earns a grin from him. "No way (_Name_), I am so aw-augh!" Looks like he's tripped on the corner of the rug. He always has been a bit unsteady on his robotic legs.

You bump into him and both of you fall to the ground, with him landing on his back and you sitting on his stomach. "Oh!" You exclaim, the momentum making you lean forward towards him. Your (e/c) eyes are wide as you stare at him, a faint pink blush appearing on your cheeks.

"I-I'm sorry," so say quickly as you go to lean back. The feeling of his hands pressing down on your back stops you. You turn your head back to check that you were right in that assumption before looking back at Tavros.

"Wait." His voice is quiet but strangely confident. He brushes your (h/c) hair out of your face, tucking it behind your ear. You can't help but stare at him. All way quiet for a moment before he leans up and presses his lips against yours. Your eyes widen as you realize what's happening. It only lasts a couple of second before he pulls back; his cheeks now tinged light rust brown.

"...Sorry..." He mumbles, that moment of confidence now long gone. You give him a kind smile. "It's alright Tav..... I-I like you too..." You look down, breaking eye contact. He smiles and hugs you, giving you a squeeze. "Matesprites?" He whispers in your ear, causing you to grin.

"Matesprites."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Mine!