Karkat X Reader #3

I tapped away at my laptop. It's been a month since Karkat and I started our red relationship, we haven't changed that much other than being more affectionate, that and Karkat comes over more often, even if it was for the smallest things. Right now, he was over so he could watch more of his usual, sappy romcoms, majority of them that I wasn't really into so we sat on the couch together, him watching his movie and myself, messing about on my laptop.

"Meeeeewwww." I looked over to find my cat, calling for attention sitting up on the sofa armrest. I smiled and called it over, him obeying and climbing down the rest and then right in between my crossed legs. I placed my laptop down on the table then began stroking my cat's little head, down to his spine then back again. Cute, little purrs could be heard from him, it really was adorable. Kissing the little cat's forehead, and him nuzzling back, I looked up and then towards the troll, catching him staring at me. He quickly turned around to face the tv, I laughed silently and focused back on the attention seeking cat, obliging to his need for love. I scratched under his chin as he lifted it and purred in bliss, enjoying it, he then, rubbed his cheeks around my hand, I squealed a little aww and hugged the feline cat, kissing his head.

Small grumbles appeared from beside me, I looked up once again to my side, seeing a annoyed looking Karkat. I gave him a questionable face, tilting my head to the side while continuously patting my cat's head, "Hrmm?" Karkat didn't respond, continuously grumbling until he looked away. I looked down, back to my little cat, he was mischievously grinning, I chuckled a little bit. I felt weight beside me disappear, I looked over and Karkat was moving right in front of me with his back in my view. I quickly put my legs down, and as he was sitting down, he scared away the cat as it jumped away and out of view. He plopped down in front of me, "Yes Karkat?" I poked him, he didn't turn and all he stated was pat me. I blinked and then smiled, he was jealous of my affection to my cat, wrapping my legs around his waist, I hugged him, then began patting his thick mane, he sighed and slumped into my frame.

After a bit of patting him and calming him down, he began to purr deeply in his chest, slowly getting louder after some time, making me smile. I sighed softly in his ear, making him shudder a bit, I smirked and began kissing the edge of his ear then lowering to his neck, rubbing my fingers through his hair. He shuddered more, his purring staggered than became louder, I stopped and giggled a bit, "You're really just like a cat, Karkat."
"Just fucking shut up.. and continue.." I spotted blush upon his ears and smiled. I took both of my hands and rubbed them through Karkat's locks, against his scalp and kissed visible neck area.

I smiled, pulling Karkat's head towards into my chest, lightly kissing his forehead, he slightly smiled, pulling his hand up to my cheek and rubbed his thumb along it, staring deep into my eyes. He sighed blissfully, closing his eyes, I wrapped my arms around his figure and hugged him close to myself. "I love you Karkat.." I sighed, he whispered in my ear, making me shudder slightly, "I love you too, [name].".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine