Dirk X Angel!Reader

You watched him from above.
You loved every move he made. Every stride he made. His smile. You just loved everything.

He made your heart melt. He made it skip a beat. He put butterflies in your stomach. Sure you'd send him good luck and little presents...

But of course, he wouldn't know you were existing.

Every night he would look up into the sky, and sometimes it would feel like he was staring at you then. That's when the butterflies hit. His orange eyes and his blonde hair seem so calm. Not normally when he's with his friends or family. But once he looks up. All of that stress from the day disappears. You see every emotion he has throughout the day. But the night is the best. You don't have to worry about him hurting anyone or himself.

Even if he doesn't know, you'll always protect him.

You turned around and saw the rest of the Angels near you asleep. You sighed and laid back being careful not to bend your wings. You let out a loud sigh when all of a sudden you felt yourself being dragged down.

You screamed causing all the others to wake up in a panic. The girl closest to you grabbed your arm and tried pulling you back up. With no avail, she fell over and you started falling towards the ground.

You immediately went head first and out stretched your wings. You stopped and floated above the building. His building.

At this point, he sat up and stared at you. You blushed but floated down in front of him.

Once you had landed he stood up and looked at you with those eyes that melted your heart.

"It came true."

You looked at him with a confused expression.

"My wish it came true."

He said again.

"What was your wish?"

You asked. He smiled and looked down at his feet.

"To have a guardian angel."

You chuckled and looked away, slightly stepping closer to him. And looking back into his cream orange eyes, finally being able to see them up and close.

You saw a slight blush form on his cheeks.

"Although I never thought it would be a girl, a pretty one for that..."

You smiled.

"To be honest, I have been giving you good luck for about 5 months, so I guess that's why I'm here!"

"So they don't have volunteers to be a guardian angel?" "In my case, No."

He sat back down and gestured for you to sit down next to him, you did and pulled your knees close to you.

"So since you're an angel, does that mean you died or were born like that or something?" "I was born like this, so we're my parents, their parents..."

He hummed and laid down with his hands behind his head.

"I'm glad you're here"

You looked down at him and smiled.

"Me too."

*TWO MONTHS LATER*

You had been with Dirk for quite awhile now, you had learned more about him and went through ups and downs with him. But you'd have to admit you loved every single step you've had with him. You still had feelings for him, and at this point, he figured out. Every time he touched you, you blushed, you laughed at his dumb jokes, you gave nervous laughs when ever he got really close to you. You mentally cursed yourself every time you did do that around him.

At this point in time, you and he were in his room, along with Jake, Jane, and Roxy. Oh, how you had a stomach grumble of hatred when ever Roxy came over. She went too close to Dirk for your liking. How come she never got that hint from Dirk? He would keep moving away from her, and he always made faces.

Even though you were his Guardian angel you couldn't help with this because he's not in real Danger. You sat still on his window sill being careful not to make any noise.

"HEY LOOK A DOUBLE RAINBOW!" 

you heard Roxy yell behind you along with footsteps running towards you. You felt her ram into you causing you to start falling down. After flying back up you realized Roxy had caught onto you which caused her start falling down as well. At this point, Dirk, Jake, and Jane were looking out the window with horrified looks watching their friend falling down. Dirk looked at you and gustered at you to hurry and save her. 

As much as you hated Roxy you quickly dove down. Some feathers coming off causing the others that actually couldn't see you, to see random feather flying towards Roxy.

Roxy had her eyes closed with tears going down her face, you grabbed onto her waist and swooped her up. She started hyperventilating and wailing. I flew back up to the window and dropped her into the room. She stood still and looked right into my eyes. I froze and looked into hers. "Thank You" she whispered. I smiled a little and nodded. She turned around and hugged Dirk. You stepped back and flew to the roof, after some time you heard Dirk climbing to the top.

You had tears in your eyes and your wings had turned gray.

"(Y/N) what's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong"

"Listen i know you hate Roxy, and i know you hate when she clings herself to me, but you should be happy that you saved her life"

"I am, i really am Dirk, but i just can't anymore!"

"You can't what?!"

You turned around and look at him.

"I can't keep falling in love with you anymore! Every time i think i'm over you, your perfect smiled, your perfect laugh, your perfect eyes, and your perfect hair keeps pulling me back in! And every time i see Roxy cling to you it makes it even worse!"

Dirk slowly walked up to you and hugged you. He then pulled away and looked into your eyes.

"I wished and wished for you, and you're finally here. I'm not letting you go so easily."

You smiled and pulled him back into the hug.

"I love you"

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

not mine...i think