Psiioniic X Reader

So today you were hanging out with Psiioniic and his friends Signless and Disciple. "Ugh I'm so bored..." Signless said sliding down the couch. "Well what should we do?" You asked. "How about about a game?" Disciple said pulling out a game of Monopoly. "No... Last time we played that dear you nearly clawed my eyes out." Signless said putting his hands on her making her let out a sigh. "We can play scrabble." You suggested. "That would be good but I think were both not exactly familiar with each others native languages completely." Psiioniic explained. You knew that was true. You gave a small sound when Signless spoke up. "Lets play cops and robbers!" Signless said jumping up. "Okay who's the cop's the robbers?" You asked quirking your brow. "Me and Psiioniic are the cops, and you two are the robbers." Signless said. "Oh no better make this real." Disciple said practically ripping off Signless necklace take off out the front doors grabbing your arm bringing you with her.

Signless quickly hopped on Psiioniic "Come on, sound the sirens!" Signless said riding on Psiioniics back. Where he lit up his psionics using them as lights making car car sounds. When they found the two of you running.

"Oh shit, last man standing wins." Disciple said taking off as Signless crawled off Psiioniic yelling. "Convict escaped on foot! I'm on a hot pursuit." He said taking off after her. You turned around to take off yourself. "I didn't do anything you said when you felt a cuff on your wrist. "Ye2 you diid." He said. "What did I do?" You said turning towards him. "You 2tole my heart." Psiioniic said. "W-what?" You said wondering if he was being serious. "You have the right to remain right here with me." Psiioniic said walking up to you. "Put your hands where I can hold them." He said.

You could feel your face heating up. "P-Psii?" you asked. "Ye2?" He asked stopping wondering if he had messed up. "I love you too, and this was so cute." You said. Psii blushed. "Well good thing II got my heart back becau2e II couldn't lock you up iin my love without iit." Psiioniic said wrapping his arms around her leaning down to kiss her, to which she gladly returned the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine