Mituna X Reader Pt.1 #3

(WARNING LEMON! I REPEAT LEMON! IF YOU ARE INNOCENT DO NOT READ!)

"(Name)!!!!!!!" Someone screamed from behind you. You turned slightly, seeing a certain yellow blood with brain trauma running your way. "'Tuna!!" You smiled and turned, preparing yourself for his tackle. He lifted you up in the air in a huge hug, pushing all the air out of your lungs. "Mi-mituna! I c-can't breathe!" You gasped. He set you down, giggling like a little kid, which, you guess he sort of was.

"Hey, Mituna, where's Latula? I've been meaning to find her..." Instantly, his eyes welled up and he fell to the floor, curling in a ball. "'Tuna!! Calm down, hun!" You scooped the shaking troll up in your arms and carried him inside his hive, setting him down carefully on his couch. You lifted his hat from his head, and smoothed out his puffy hair. "Mituna, baby, calm down..."

Even after being told not to on multiple occasions, you pushed his hair away from his eyes and gasped in horror. The sparks looked like they had been tattooed onto his face in a veiny pattern. They were a sickening purple color. "Mituna, what happened with Latula?" You pulled him in your lap and traced the scars as he sniffled. "Th-thhe thaw *hic* my eyeth... a-and *hic* the w-wath dithgutht-ted..."

Your flush crush started to bawl again, and you furiously wiped his tears with your sleeve. You stayed that way for about an hour until he sniffled and sat up, snuggling into you. "Mituna, it's okay... you deserve someone who'll love you for you... Latula doesn't deserve you." "R-really?" He hiccuped while you nodded, laughing softly.

"Let's get you cleaned up." He stood, holding tightly onto your hand, as you walked him into the bathroom and helped him get undressed. You turned to water on hot and rolled up your sleeves to wash his hair. He kept his boxers on as he stepped into the bathtub, water from the shower head hitting his light grey back.

"(N-Name)... Aren't you going two get in...?" He asked, trying to reach out to you. Your face lit up as you pulled your shirt, pants, and undergarments off. Your nook was tingling and you felt your bulge wanting to slip out of the folds but you tried with all your control to keep it in. "Mituna, we don't shower with clothes on." He mumbled a 'fine' and pulled the black underwear off, discarding them on the toilet seat.

You saw his two tentabulges were completely visible, writhing outside his nook. Your blushed, not knowing what to do but ignore them. You grabbed the shampoo and squirted a bit on your hands before scrubbing it into the older troll's tangled hair. He whimpered, his face yellow. "(N-Name)..." He moaned out as your knee brushed his bulges. "Uh, sorry 'Tuna!" You apologized and rinsed his hair, avoiding his horns. He growled, grabbing your waist violently.

"(Name), I need you... Pleathe..." He was trying to still be gentle but his needs were getting in the way. You felt your (b/c) bulge pulsing as it wriggled itself out of your nook, reaching out to him. "Aughh..." You weakly groaned, washing your hands off before tugging him away from your member. "S-stop, Mituna!! You're too... old for me..." You panted, backing against the slick wall of the shower.

He slowly advanced on you, grabbing your wrists and pinning you against the plastic. One of his bulges twisted around your own, causing you too squeak and try to get away. "(Name)... Thtop thruggling... I... I know you want me ath much ath I want you..." He whispered in your drooped ears, nibbled your neck as his rubbed the crease of your nook with his finger. You stopped squirming and grind your hips into his.

"Just get this over with so we can finish our shower..." You struggled to keep your cool as he thrust into you roughly, grunting and tensing. Your walls were stretching around his throbbing member. You grabbed his horns and stroked them softly, feeling his body shake with the loud moan that escaped his lips. You saw the smallest of sparks shoot out of his half-closed eyes, but knew it was impossible, he couldn't use his psiioniics anymore.

He thrust into you, grabbing both of your breasts with his hands. His mouth found yours and he hungrily kissed you, picking up his pace. You moaned, practically melting into his warm body. It's a good thing the still running water drowned out your noises, or you'd for sure be interrupted by Sollux. Mituna groaned and whimpered as you clawed into his back, kneading your breasts roughly. You reached down and ran your fingers through the tangled mess of bulges knotted together.

"Ugf! (Name)! I-I think I'm gunn- Ah!" You kissed him as you orgasmed, yellow tinted (b/c) cum dripping down your leg and running into the drain. Your nook was sensitive and you flinched every time Mituna thrust into you until his warm seed filled up your walls, causing you to let go again. You pushed him away, your pulse racing and your breath coming in short gasps as you washed the scent of him off you, then stepping out to grab a towel.

Mituna looked at you tiredly, yet lovingly as you dried off and hurriedly shuffled from the room. He cleaned himself up then turned the cooling water off, wrapping a dry towel around his waist, then stepping out. Wet footsteps were left on the wood floor of the Captors' hive as he walked up to his room to get dressed.

Once there, he rubbed his curly hair with the towel, leaving it damp as he pulled new clothes out of his dresser. He grabbed a loose t-shirt and some tight jeans, along with a pair of boxers and yellow socks. He scurried from his room to find you in the kitchen cooking a thing you called Honey Surprise. He plopped himself in a chair, watching you pour the sticky sweetness into a bowl with other ingredients.

Your wet hair clung to your neck and shirt as you stirred. You felt Mituna's eyes on you but ignored him, heat burning on your cheeks. You poured the pancake batter onto a pan, flipping the other honey flavored treat over to cook. Since you learned to cook from a close friend on Earth, the boys didn't know that they were just pancakes. You just played along, saying it was your special recipe.

"Mituna." Your voice was firm as you flipped one of them onto a plate. "Hmm?" He got off his chair and walked up next to you, his shoulder brushing yours. He looked down at you from under his bangs, his scars barely visible. "About... what happened in the bathroom..." You trailed off, pouring another pancake.

"(Name)... Let me jutht thay thomething before you tell me two go away and not tell anybody..." You glanced up at this calmer side of him, the one that was almost him. Almost. You focused back on the food, your ears perked in interest. "I've... been fluthed for you for a while, but I wath thtill in a quadrant with Latula." He cringed at the mention of her. "Tho, ath I wath contemplating who I wanted more... The took advantage of me and pulled my hair back, theeing my thcarth... and the dumped me..."

You pretended to still be focused on the food. "(Name), I'm fluthed for you, and thinthe you're my danthethtorth age, I couldn't actually... be in a quadrant with you... Tho all in all, I'm thorry for the bathroom inthident, I couldn't hellp mythelf... and.. (Name), I'm fluthed for you." He took a deep breath and looked at with with shame in his eyes. The batter in the bowl was all used up by the time he was done talking and you looked up at him after you turned the oven off.

"Mituna... Honey... I'm flushed for you too." You hug him tightly, the soft cotton feeling strange against your cheek compared to the smooth fabric of his jumpsuit. His stomach grumbled when he hugged you back. He leaned down and whispered in your ear. "I'm hungry." You giggled and set the plate on the already set table. Sollux and Mr. Captor lazily trudged over to eat as well and you jumped up on the counter, watching them.

"You aren't hungry, (Name)?" Sollux looked at you, annoyed at your staring. "Nope. I don't really like honey..." You smiled and watched the Captors' confused faces. "But, you put honey in all of our food..." Mr. Captor said. "Yeah, but do you see me ever eat it? And the only reason I actually cook for you is because you are all helpless cooks." You glanced at the Psiioniic blamingly. He smiled weakly, eyes innocent. "Well, the'th right..." Sollux added. You laughed, stabbing Mituna's fork into his pancakes and splashing it in the honey-syrup, then eating it. "But I guess these pancakes are okay..."

"Pancaketh?" Mituna looked confused. You gulp, your secret revealed. "... Uh, well, yeah, pancakes. That's what they're called... I'll explain later. Just eat, silly." You ruffle his messy hair, watching the blush appear on his cheeks. "Are you two... Matethpritth?" Mr. Captor glanced at his son with a disapproving look. You take this as a chance to prove it was your choice as you jump from the counter and go to sit in Mituna's comfy lap.

"Yep!" You giggle, leaning into him and wiping honey off his chin. "Latula dumped him... and... well, age doesn't really matter... I mean, look at Meenah and Feferi... They're in the black quadrant together... Feferi's younger... What's the difference, besides the color?" You felt Mituna's arm wind around your waist. His father glared on last time before sighing. "I gueth... I'll manage. But I don't want two thee or hear anything!" He stood and put his cleaned plate in the sink, walking down a hall and turning to go into his room. You glanced at a furious Sollux. "Uh, Luxor...? You okay?" You ask, curious. He just ignored you, stomping up the stairs and slamming his door shut.

But Sollux's attitude didn't matter right now, neither did his father's. It was just you, Mituna, and your flushed feelings.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

not mine