Psiionic X Reader #1

Meeting:
The two moons were out as the hoof beats tugged a carriage full of cargo through the night. This was no ordinary cargo; it was troll cargo or as highbloods knew them as slaves. A young female troll leaned on the bars that trapped her. The indigo blood up front looked behind to peer inside. The young troll had her knees to her chest; chains were around her wrist and ankles. She was alone and was looking tired. She had come from the salt mines by the sea, for hard labor the slaves were very well educated. But due to some cutbacks by the Condense some of the workers had to be transferred to different facilities.
When the cart passed by an iron gate, a large blueblood in armor came over with his armor clacking. He opened the double barred doors of the she trolls cage and poked her with the tip of his spear; he wanted her to get out. Going through the procedure a million times, she used what little strength she had to stand up chains rattling in the process. When the troll jumped out, the solider motioned for her to walk ahead of him, paying the transporter he followed behind with the tip of the spear at her back. The two walked through a barn like area where other slaves were being held.

The dorms as the called it

Some were young like her, mostly males since they had more muscle. All were gaunt and tired looking; in fact they were all asleep. The blueblood stopped in front of a cell, unlocking it he pushed the she-troll in. Losing her balance, she fell right on her stomach on the cold stone floor.
"You'll be sleeping here, meals are once a day and you'll be working in the clothes that you are wearing. Inspection is once a week, if your lacking in your work ethic then you will be culled on the spot."
At the last word he slammed the door making (y/n) cringe, lifting up her upper body (y/n) sat on her knees with her hands in your lap. She scanned the small cramped room, the walls were stone, there was only one piece of furniture which was a bed with a lump in it...wait a lump? Crawling slowly to the bed, she noticed that it was slowly moving up and down under the covers. From a distance, she poked the lump a couple times; when it shifted she yelped and moved to the far corner of the room. Slightly shaking, the she troll watched at the lump rose and the blankets from its form.

To revel a young male troll,

(Y/n) eyes widened, a male was in her room! She's never been a situation where a male was in the same quarters as her. It's always been a non-co-ed thing back at her old dorm.
The male slowly turned his head toward the she-troll who was huddling in the corner like a newborn grub. (Y/n), who was slightly terrified, swallowed a wad of spit and spoke for the first tonight.
"W-what is y-you doing in m-my room"?
The male gave you an agitated look, running his fingers through his messy hair "what are you talking about...Thith ith my room". She cocked your head to the side .
"b-but I was placed in this room, are you sure you weren't-"
"There'th thomething called roommateth, thith place ith overcrowded so we mothly have roomth from two to four".
The male eyes started to drop with exhaustion as he finished up his explanation, feeling a little embarrassed from his presence and for being cowardly. (Y/n) placed an uneasy smile on face "forgive me, I didn't mean to wake you from your slumber"
"What"?
"Oh forgive me, I forgot to make my introductions. I am (y/n), I was transferred here from the seadweller's salt mines. I'm pleased to meet-"
(y/n) was interrupted by a loud snore.
She looked to the male sleeping like a log, feeling a little silly for her introduction she crawled onto a pile of way that was located in the far corner. Since it would be unladylike to sleep with an unknown male, (y/n) buried herself in the center and decided to catch up on some necessary sleep.

Confession:
Years passed, and the known Psiionic and (y/n) were growing up into fine young trolls. Psiionic was strong and buff thanks to his work of moving boulders with his mental powers. He's lisp made him stick out even more with the girls in the compound. While (y/n) was assigned to light work as a water distributor, she was still polite due to her upbringing back at the salt mines. And the males were taking notice of her "filling in" she went from being a slender grubbling to a lovely and potential eternal to some males. Not that she noticed, she was quite naïve for her own good.
Psiionic on the other hand was taking notice of the wandering eyes; he's been getting the same look from females. But he didn't have time to address it, for he and some others were planning to riot and escape. And as the troll in charge, he had no time to waste babysitting a...friend? Yeah, she was a friend. Since the two have been in the same cell for some sweeps...Yeah you guys were friends.

When the work hours were all the slaves were resting in a small lounge like area that was available to them for an hour before they were sent back to their cell. (Y/n) was chatting with some other females while Psiionic was talking about his rebellion. "Oh my gog, my back is killing me" Lailya said stretching her arms. She was a worker in the stone breaking and boy did it take its toll. "Don't even talk about pain like that, my fingers are aching like crazy" complained Zanzii. She worked on finding lead from the stone, it required her to pick the stone and it made her fingers burn. (Y/n) began to massage Lailya's back
"I wish I had something to complain about, I feel bad for you two having to go through so much pain and hard work. But don't worry, Psiionic will have you both out of here soon."
Zanzii placed a hand on her cheek "I'm glad that he's doing this, the punishment is death so he's taking a big risk. You know this right (y/n)" the said troll nodded still working on her friends knots.

"Tho iths thettled, we do thith tommrow tonight. No mithtakes or the only way out of here will by the hand of our empreth." The mustard bloods around Psiionic nodded, Psii was proud, this could go well. When the trolls got up to either prepare or have one last night of "fun" in this old place. One stayed behind, Kilare, was watching (y/n) massage her dear friend. Psiionic noticed his look; he didn't really feel like stopping one of her fans so he decided to leave it is.
"Ah, (y/n) you have company" Zanzii said in a worried tone, (y/n) looked up to see Kilare walking her way. Zanzii was right to be worried, Kilare was well known for his well built body and he's bullying. Since he was strong mentally and physically, he used this as an advantage to intimidate everyone. (y/n) was very frightened of him and she disliked his company but she could say nothing for she feared him greatly.
"Ladies, excuse us will? My lady and I need some time to talk". Without hesitation the two trolls scurried away 'some friends you are' (y/n) thought. Kilare pulled (y/n) to where he was sitting not too long ago, he placed her in a chair that was next to his. "So once were out of this place...we need to start thinking about "certain" things ya know." (y/n) began to tense up at the conversation starter "like where are we gonna live, gonna eat, we will be wanted criminals when this is all over ya know." (y/n) began to twiddle her fingers in her lap "I thank you for the concern but why-" Psiionic came up behind your chair 'damn my conthius' "let's go"he pulled her up and started to walk toward the exit. "Hey, fuck blood she's with me" Kilare blocked your path, (y/n) hid by Psiionic terrified of the troll. Psiionic sensed this "I don't want trouble, juth let us go". Kilare grinded his teeth, getting angry he lunged at the both of you! Psiionic pushed you out of the way then used his physics to deliver a red and blue energy blast to his attacker's stomach. Sending Kilare to other side of the room, before anyone could calculate what was going on. Psiionic grabbed (y/n)'s hand and ran all the way back to the cell without looking back.

On her knees catching her breath, (y/n) breathed in and out like there was no tomorrow. Both she and Psiionic were back in their barred room and were both panting due to all the running. Psiionic was sitting on the bed with his elbows on his knees, once her breath was caught she spoke "T-thank you for-" "don't even thank me for doing that, god you're so weak" (y/n) flinched at the harsh tone and word choice "I-I was disadvantaged, He's bigger than me and... way more stronger than I am". Psiionic rubbed his hand through hair "So am I, but I still fought not just for me but for you-my cause...They still need a leader to lead them tomorrow" (y/n) didn't even bother on asking why he changed his sentence at the end. If she was going to participate she needed rest, walking to her haystack bed she did her usual routine by just burring herself in the middle.

In the middle of the night, the temperature dropped drastically.

(y/n) were shriving like hell in her non-covered haystack, at this rate she would die of hyperthermia. Glimpsing over at Psiionic as he slept in a warm bed, you began to debate with yourself
Get warm or be unladylike
Warmth
Unladylike
War-
Wait why was this a question? With Goosebumps over her body (y/n) quietly slipped to the bed. Again Psiionic was under the covers looking like the lump she first saw him as. Pulling back the thin covering, she saw...something different then when he was reveled last time.
He was more muscular and more refined, in fact he was quite handsome looking, and you could see why the females loved him. (y/n) had never seen a true male in front of her before, and it was quite pleasant. (y/n) began to rub his open chest his firm body was terrific under your soft touch. With your eyes closed in bliss you didn't notice the Psiionic silted his eyes. He saw (y/n) rubbing his chest soothingly 'what ith thith bitch doing' he grabbed her wrist and pulled her underneath him.

"Ah"!

Psiionic looked at (y/n) as she lay under him, her sprawled out black locks made her look alluring and her flushed cheeks made her look so innocent. Psiionic's breath started to become heavy "P-Psiionic, tomorrow you might die...me included is there some last word that you wish to say"? (y/n) asked, getting a little nervous.
"You're...thupid, naïve, and your weak and you have no thense of what'th around you. But...Your pretty, caring and you theem to be not completely utheleth in the medical field... Not only that but I...thought that we were friendth, but after awhile and this event with that bathtard. I now know... no, after thith ith all over... Leth thay together wherever we go."

(y/n) felt her eyes tear up, she was about to say something in return. But Psiionic pressed his lips to hers before she could get a word out. Good, because she might have stuttered anyway.

Afterglow:
That night, the two had their first pailing session with. It was the crack of dawn and the sky was being colored with pink and coral with the sun poking out. (Y/n) was running her slender finger in circles on her love's chest as Psiionic held her close, both naked under the sheets. It was perfect...Until the cell door creped open to revel four blueblood guards. With flushed cheeks, (y/n) scurried around to find her clothes and such. While Psiionic was calm and just rubbed his messy black hair "whatcha want"? As Psiionic was putting on his clothes and (y/n) were fully dressed, the two guards thrusted their spears towards Psiionic "You are under arrest for treason against the crown". (Y/n) paled...Someone must have told them about the rebellion that was to take place. Psiionic slowly got out of bed; pushing you behind him he activated his Psiionics and pushed the guards back. With them down he grabbed (y/n)'s wrist and ran out into the courtyard to see a full riot going about. Worried, (y/n) clung to Psiionic's arm "Psii...I'm scared"! Psiionic noticed her fear and brought her close. The bluebloods were coming in and he had to escape, With (Y/n)along with him. Grabbing your wrist Psiionic ran through the chaos of slave trolls fighting or being beaten by bluebloods. Clutching her hand to her heart, (y/n) ran with her matesprite with her eyes closed. With a miracle, dodging all of the blueblood guards was an easy feat. The two arrived inside the abandoned supply area, (y/n) was working on catching her breath while Psiionic roughly moved away some crates and used his Psiionic's to open up a small piece of the wall. To reveal a secret tunnel that seemed to be leading out of the compound!

"how long...has then been here"? (y/n) asked feeling a little calm.
"thinth I got to thith hell hole, come on we can thill make it before they thow". Pushing (y/n) to the entrance, she felt a little hesitant.
"what about the others"?
"...(y/n), we have to go".
"Psiionic, these are our friends. They supported you, stood by you and they...they believed in you are you willing to leave that all behind...For me?"
"ARE YOU REALLY ATHKING ME THITH NOW!!! WHEN THERE ARE FUCKING BLUEGAURDTH ALMOST COMING FOR UTH"!!
Caught off guard by his yelling, (y/n) hesitantly got on all fours and crawled in with Psiionic following after her. Then, as if by fate, the whole building collapsed blocking the tunnel with the two trolls inside, Psiionic urged his mate to go on.

There is no turning back now.

Family:
"Mommy,MommyMommy,Mommy"!
(Y/n) looked down to see Mituna pull on the hem of her cloak. Mituna was her first born and was very energetic. (Y/n) looked down at her little one "what is it my little tuna fish~"
"I wanna hold Sollux"!

Sollux on the other hand was the newborn grub; who was currently sleeping in the sling on (y/n)'s back. The now freed she-troll smiled at her toddler "no, not right now"
"But I wannaaa~"
"Tuna, your mom thaid leave her alone".
Psiionic said from his place in front of (y/n), with no place to go Psiionic and (y/n0 had were currently wandering. They often stopped at various places that supported the liberation of mustard bloods. And along the way...Mituna was born and Sollux not long after. The four were currently walking on a trail to a new unknown destination.
"Come now Psiionic, he just wants to play with his baby brother"
Tuna continued to cling onto his mothers cloak as he continued walking; Sollux had woken up from his nap and let out a cute squeak like yawn. (Y/n) turned around to see his red and blue eyes blink at her in curiosity.
"Hi Sollux~ you up honey~" (y/n) chirped. Sollux only blinked in response, being entertained by his mother's actions. Sollux turned his attention in front of him to see a smiling big brother Mituna. Sollux slinked lower into his carrier, feeling a little nervous of his brother's staring. Mituna, being oblivious to the grub's discomfort, started to reach for the carrier with his chubby hands.
"SOLUUUUX! SOLUX! SOL- MPH"!
Psiionic came over and covered his son's mouth in a swift motion. The father then roughly pushed his son into some bushes, sending him sliding on a mudslide. "Psiionic"!
"You too".
"Excuse you- wait hold on"!
Psiionic picked pushed (y/n) in by her shoulders and sent her sliding down on the same mud slide. Being careful not to fall with her grubling on her back, ( y/n) sled with her arms out and wobbling to the very end. At the bottom she saw Mituna playing in the mud like a piglet. Coming to a halt, (y/n) worked on catching her breath "Mituna...don't...play in the mud' she breathed Mituna sulked but obeyed the order. Walking over he took hold of your dress fabric and nuzzled him to your legs. Psiionic skidded down at the moment picking up some dust as he stopped.
"Psiionic what the-"
"highblood up the road, we need to thay low".
(Y/n) instantly shuted her mouth, now she understood his actions... He was trying to protect the family. She just nodded as if to say she trusted him,. Mituna began to rub his muddy face into his father's cloths. Staining them with the wet earth.
"...on thecond thought let'th just thet up camp near thome water or thome thit".

After some walking around the forest area, the Captor family found themselves setting up inside a cave. Inside, (Y/n) used a lantern that she was given for light source. Stripped from her filthy clothing, she sat at the bank of a small pound that was located inside and began to wash cloths. While doing that Psiionic was bathing along with Mituna while Sollux was floating in a bucket having his own makeshift tub. Mituna had fun pushing the bucket while Sollux was in it, making it look like he was sailor in a little wooden boat. Psiionic just reclined letting the water relax his aching body, sitting by his love he watched as his grub and toddler played without a café that they were almost in danger not too long ago.
"Why"?
Pausing in her work (y/n) turned to her matesprite "I'm sory"?
"Why do I have a family? Why do I have you in my life? I didn't really do great thhit in my life. My revolution failed, I've been a thlave most of my thweepth and I got a pith ath attitude. Tho why ith it that I have you and the grubth in my life"?
(y/n) placed the wet clothes aside; she looked at her love with eyes full of care and love. Sappy as that sounded it was true, she loved this troll and thought that it was a little silly that he was saying this.(Y/n) placed her hands on Psiionic's back and nuzzled herself against his bare skin.

"I can't answer that, because I don't know why. I don't know why I was thrown into your cell out if all of them back at the compound. I don't know why I agreed to come with you when everything was falling apart. I don't know why I allowed such a passionate night between us to happen. But I do know this...somewhere along the lines of all of this happening. I was able to find reason on why I think that putting me in that cell... Altered you to what you should have really become".

Psiionic was now leaning back, his head in (y/n)'s lap with half lidded eyes as she began to stroke his hair.

"If I was placed in another cell, we would not have met, And you would be more bitter then you already are. Then...maybe the revolution would have gone well because you focus more on getting out then what might have happened to me between Kilare. You might have been some rebellion leader or something and a very good one to. And me...I don't know where I would be, I'm not really good at fighting and I'm not smart when it comes to combat. I think I would have died the moment I stepped out of those walls. And most importantly, Mituna and Sollux would not have been born my dear. So...maybe you were given great things as a substitute for what you should have really become."
Psiionic closed his eyes as (y/n) massaged his scalp, his trance was interrupted when he felt something wet hit his cheek. Opening his eyes to see her crying yellow tears "I... don't know why I'm crying. Oh wow, I'm so weird" Psiionic got up from his position and wrapped his arms around his beloved one. He brought her in between his legs and placed a hand on her head bringing it into his neck.
"You really are weak...But that'th what I'm here for. So you can be sensitive as much as you want. It'th thity and pathetic, but ith you tho your fine".
(Y/n) giggled as the tears began to dry up, yes it was pretty pathetic. But as long as she had Psiionic, she felt like her life was complete along with the grubs.
"Mommy! Sollux said something"!
"What really"?!
"Wow, little thiqirt thaid hith firtht word".
Mituna brought Sollux over and sat next to his parents. Sollux opened his mouth giving cute squeaks mixed with sounds.
"Sq...we..wwe...b-b...BEES"!

....It was a good day for the Captor family.

Goodbye:
"I swear their out here somewhere"
"Don't stop until you find them, one of them will do."
Psiionic and (y/n) were hiding in a trench with their grubs close to their chest. After some sweeps, it seems as if their bounty went up making every highblood slave catcher go after the two runway slaves. (y/n) held a now toddler Sollux to her breast as she shifted to make more room for Psiionic. Mituna was clinging to his father's shirt in fear, feeling the tension form his parents. (Y/n) cuddled her baby as she took rapid breaths to calm herself.
"We can't... We can't escape this time! They have us surrounded and we can't use our powers due to our stamina! We're doomed"! Psiionic brought her close by her shoulder, squishing Mituna and Sollux together. "Thop it, you're going to make yourthelf thick and they'll here you throw up everywhere". Even though it was a bad time, Psiionic loved to pull in some comedy. (Y/n) buried her face in his shirt, then as if a light bulb went off she perked up.
"I think...I have a way for us to get out of this"
"Really, don't keep it to yourthelf tell me"!
Psiionic smiled a toothy grin as his matesprite gave a small smile of...sadness? He watched in confusion as she hugged Sollux tightly then reached out for Mituna "give him here" Psiionic moved slightly away from (y/n)'s hand.
"tell me the plan firth".
"Psiionic please hand Tuna over-"
"w-why? What'th the plan. Tell me the pla-"
"PSIIONIC PLEASE"!
Psiionic blinked, never before had he seen (y/n) get so angry. In fear of the reason, Psiionic reluctantly gave Mituna over. (Y/n) placed both her boys in her lap.
"Now, listen to mommy okay. I'll be going away for awhile, in fact it's a very long time so I need to tell you somethings.
One, when your all grown up I want to be supportive of what you think is right. Weather you support her majesty or your own beliefs. Stick to it and never let anyone tell you that you're wrong.
Two, never let your blood color stop you from doing what you want to do. If you want to be the greatest thing that ever lived. You go for it okay, don't stop until you've reached your goal.
Three and most important, I'm sure your wondering why I'm leaving. Well...Mommy is going to give herself up for your sake."
(y/n) felt hand grip her upper arms in a vice like grip "You are not going"! (Y/n) looked up at Psiionic.
"I have to, they said just one us will do. If I go turn myself in they'll be satisfied and you can take the boys".
"If you go, the boyth will have no fucking mother! Ith that what you want"!
"I rather they be motherless then slaves".
Psiionic held his breath as he tried to think of something to say. But she had a point, Psiionic slid his hands from her arms to the back of her neck and brought her in for a hug. She was set on this; (y/n) was truly set on giving up her freedom for him and their grubs. He felt himself tear up; usually he would keep his cool. But this was a different, he was not only going to get separated from her but she might lose not just her freedom but her life. (Y/n) separated from the hug to see yellow tears in the corner of her love's eyes.
"Why are you crying silly, I'm the one who's supposed to be sensitive".
She wiped away his tears.
"You've always been the one to do the most, now it's my turn to do for not only you, but for your grubs as well.
"They're our grubs"!
"My apologies, our grubs... Now take the boys. Their getting sleepy so I'll think they'll be okay for when I leave."
Shifting them into Psiionics arms, (y/n) gave him a full kiss on the mouth. She then smiled at him,
"I love you, please take care of our little bees"
"I love you too, you cute little bitch"
"Don't call me that.
"Thorry...um....Honey"?
"Oh gog I will miss you so much".
Taking a deep breath, (y/n) climbed out of the trench with her hands up. One of the bounty hunters noticed her and motioned for the other's to gather around him.
"This is the female one"?
"Yeah, she fits the description. But isn't their supposed to be a male"
"You won't find him" (y/n) said in a monotone voice. "He's dead". The bounty hunters eyes went wide in shock for moment. Mostly because they wouldn't be getting the double payment they wanted. A tall one walked up to (y/n) and instructed her to place her wrist together so that he could tie them. He then placed her inside the cart, chaining her to the inside before shutting the door. (Y/n) looked through her barred prison to see her Psiionic's head peek above the trench as she was pulled away. She smiled and waved as she cried tears of sorrow and pain. But she was a little happy,

Because for the first time in her life; she wasn't weak. And it was for the troll she loved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not Mine!!!